Sessions Ends Lawless Thug Obama's Slush Fund

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2014
Trump's Army
Talk about blatant corruption, attorney General Jeff Sessions said he would end the practice that allowed companies to meet settlement burdens by giving money to liberal interest groups that were neither victims nor parties to the case. This ends an Obama era policy that allowed him to do an end run around Congress for money, the settlement funds were funneled to Obama's liberal interest groups, shocker.
Sessions, "When the federal government settles a case against a corporate wrongdoer, any settlement funds should go first to the victims and then to the American people—not to bankroll third-party special interest groups or the political friends of whoever is in power"

Blatant corruption by the left, can't get congress to approve money for your special interest liberal group no problem just take settle money from victims bypassing congress and the people's representatives. Pardon me while I heave.

I suspect this is only the tip of the iceberg. Having lost the House and Senate, having been slapped down by the American people this lawless thug president pulled shit like this.

"Under the Obama administration, some of the billions of dollars that big banks paid in penalties after the 2008 financial crisis were doled out to help legal aid and housing organizations that were working to stave off foreclosures in hard-hit communities"

Obama must have been some asshole to be giving people affected by foreclosures big bank money.. Those people are poor, putting them out on the street will build character...

"Under the Obama administration, some of the billions of dollars that big banks paid in penalties after the 2008 financial crisis were doled out to help legal aid and housing organizations that were working to stave off foreclosures in hard-hit communities"

Obama must have been some asshole to be giving people affected by foreclosures big bank money.. Those people are poor, putting them out on the street will build character...
Run by best buddies who get cushie salaries and make cushy deals that you and I would never be allowed to make.

Run by best buddies who get cushie salaries and make cushy deals that you and I would never be allowed to make.

Exactly. The American people have spoken, that's what Obama said after they spanked him in 2010. Then he quickly ignored the will of the people and used other means to further his agenda like this slush fund scheme.

Talk about blatant corruption, attorney General Jeff Sessions said he would end the practice that allowed companies to meet settlement burdens by giving money to liberal interest groups that were neither victims nor parties to the case. This ends an Obama era policy that allowed him to do an end run around Congress for money, the settlement funds were funneled to Obama's liberal interest groups, shocker.
Sessions, "When the federal government settles a case against a corporate wrongdoer, any settlement funds should go first to the victims and then to the American people—not to bankroll third-party special interest groups or the political friends of whoever is in power"

Blatant corruption by the left, can't get congress to approve money for your special interest liberal group no problem just take settle money from victims bypassing congress and the people's representatives. Pardon me while I heave.
Here is another example of Obama blatantly wiping his ass on the Constitution, which gives spending authority to Congress, not the President.

I think Trump should use the money to fund the wall and then watch the snowflakes scream and whine and fall all over themselves screaming how Trump doesn't have the authority to do that.

Last edited:

He didn't give the money to the people affected. He gave it to leftwing propaganda organs who were his buddies.

Last edited:

Here is another example of Obama blatantly wiping his ass on the Constitution, which gives spending authority to Congress, not the President.

I think Trump should use the money to fund the wall and then watch the snowflakes scream and whine and fall all over themselves screaming how Trump doesn't have the authority to do that.

Government coercion and abuse at its finest, shaking down corporate America to fund liberal causes.

Tiggered is going to get you
She won't understand it.

Probably another mindless liberal drone. The lib drones don't understand the elitist liberals mock them along with everyone else.

Those elitist have more respect for everyone else....everyone else is smart enough to know bullshit when they see it.

The elite liberals have been caught on camera mocking their own rank and file as stupid.

Government coercion and abuse at its finest, shaking down corporate America to fund liberal causes.

I can't imagine anything closer to fascism than that.

Forum List

Back