Sessions Calls Out Virulent Racist Extremist Group

Oh, well... it's a HISPANIC virulent racist extremist group, so it's peachy-keen!

My Way News - Republican: Sotomayor had ties to extreme group
Jeff Sessions thought the KKK wasn't all that bad till he found out they smoked pot. LOL

Jeff Sessions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Klan leaves a lot to be desired... most are federal agents anyway!

What? Like fat red necks with no teeth and butch women that are fatter than the men! Where education is not only abandoned, but its frowned upon! Sorry but I think I will stick with the race mixers! At least they have a nice variety of women!

Oh, well... it's a HISPANIC virulent racist extremist group, so it's peachy-keen!

Jeff Sessions thought the KKK wasn't all that bad till he found out they smoked pot. LOL

Federal help for the KKK, I guess that would count as some affirmative action gov grant funding for underrepresented endangered radicals......

I so believe that.

I doubt there's been a real Communist in the American Communist party since the early 60's, too.

I suspect most well known radical groups are honey traps set by the FEDS to lure the potentially dangerous.

Not that I'm paranoid or anything but if you or I have heard about some radical group, what are the chances that the FEDS haven't?

On the bright side, a least the FED operatives can afford to pay their dues.

Hmmm........ Think maybe ol' William is a plant? Someone to attract wildeyed dingbats to commit themselves on the net so they can be traced? Hmmmmm........:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back