Sessions back to the Senate???

Republicans sure are interested in different ways to stop Mueller. It's on their mind really heavily almost like it concerns them. But they'e said it' nothing burger...why be so worried about nothing...

...unless....
It's a witch hunt and a purposeful distraction for our...(mine and your) executive branch of government and it's gone on without a hearing for way too long. Time to put up or shut up...the house ended their investigation and so should Mueller.

Mueller is laughing at you Trumpies trying to squirm out of the investigation...:laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh2:

images

.:poke:

If the swamp refuses to seat Roy Moore than the Governor of Alabama can appoint a temporary senator. That senator would most likely be Sessions. If Sessions excepts and leaves the DOJ Trump can pick a new AG...one that will put a stop to Russia/Trump and send Mueller packing...

Perspective | How the Roy Moore scandal could help President Trump fire Robert Mueller
---------------------------------------------------- i'd prefer to see Roy Moore run and perhaps win . If that were to happen then Alabama , Steve Bannon and ' i ' get what we want . Then its up to the rino , republican , gop to do as they like and i just hope that it tears up the 'gop' .

i'd prefer to see Roy Moore run and perhaps win . If that were to happen then Alabama , Steve Bannon and ' i ' get what we want . Then its up to the rino , republican , gop to do as they like and i just hope that it tears up the 'gop' .
So would I but when McConnell says he will expel him and with the weak kneed media fearing Republicans currently seated he may be able to do just that. Trump needs to be ready for this potential turn. You can't drain the swamp with Sessions in the way.

Republicans sure are interested in different ways to stop Mueller. It's on their mind really heavily almost like it concerns them. But they'e said it' nothing burger...why be so worried about nothing...

...unless....
It's a witch hunt and a purposeful distraction for our...(mine and your) executive branch of government and it's gone on without a hearing for way too long. Time to put up or shut up...the house ended their investigation and so should Mueller.

Whats the time limit on making sure America is safe? 6 months? 9?

i'd prefer to see Roy Moore run and perhaps win . If that were to happen then Alabama , Steve Bannon and ' i ' get what we want . Then its up to the rino , republican , gop to do as they like and i just hope that it tears up the 'gop' .
So would I but when McConnell says he will expel him and with the weak kneed media fearing Republicans currently seated he may be able to do just that. Trump needs to be ready for this potential turn. You can't drain the swamp with Sessions in the way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- don't know what 'mcconnel' can do but my leaning is elect Moore and then let 'mcconnel' do as he like RBunctious .

Forum List

Back