Serving up some Tea at the Heritage Foundation

Because, of course, someone with a differing political opinion than yours HAS to be either stupid or evil.

I find it comical progessives cannot fathom someone of intellect having an opinion differing than thiers, with all thier purported intellectual superiority.

Someone can be wrong without being evil or stupid.

Nope, just Teas. Total fucking idiots, which is neither opinion nor conjecture. It's a fact, which one could easily prove on an Etch-A-Sketch, paraphrasing Bill Hicks.

Because, of course, someone with a differing political opinion than yours HAS to be either stupid or evil.

I find it comical progessives cannot fathom someone of intellect having an opinion differing than thiers, with all thier purported intellectual superiority.

Nope, just Teas. Total fucking idiots, which is neither opinion nor conjecture. It's a fact, which one could easily prove on an Etch-A-Sketch, paraphrasing Bill Hicks.

My point is proven. The dumber you think your opponents are, the more you should look in a mirror.

My point is proven. The dumber you think your opponents are, the more you should look in a mirror.

Yeah; but hear me out. We're talking Teas. You know; pointy hat little racists nincumpoops, with IQs about that of chickens, or perhaps a carrot. Complete fucking idiots, and the HF picks up their poster child. Astonishing.

Yeah; but hear me out. We're talking Teas. You know; pointy hat little racists nincumpoops, with IQs about that of chickens, or perhaps a carrot. Complete fucking idiots, and the HF picks up their poster child. Astonishing.

Democratic OWSers?

Good. He, Lindsay Graham and Nikki Haley cant fuck South Carolina up too much worse than they already have.

I dont need to validate my opinions by denigrating the opinions of others. I am comfortable enough with my views to merely see someone else as wrong, not as having to be stupid.

And racists dont have to be stupid. Underestimating your enemies is a fatal flaw.

I find people that need to feel smarter than those they disagree with to have self confidence issues, either social or at least with thier own viewpoints.

Democratic OWSers?

Yeah; very much the same. Total retards whining about shit they do not understand, utterly void of ideas on how to correct it, save one, to the Tea's credit: Obama is black; solution is a white guy.

So at least one idea, from Teas, only it's really, really fucking stupid.

Ya feel me, my wigga?

Koios
Recreational Kibitzer Member #41060

A kibitzer is a non-participant person, offering (often unwanted) advice or commentary.

Last edited:
Koios
Recreational KibitzerMember #41060

A kibitzer is a non-participant person, offering (often unwanted) advice or commentary.

Your powers of observation are beyond merely remarkable. I am in fucking awe.

What is a Wigger?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Wigger (alternatives: Wigga, Whigger, Wafrican-American, Wangster) is a stereotype of a Caucasian person who emulates phrases, mannerisms, and fashion commonly and stereotypically associated with Black or hip-hop cultures. The stereotype of the wigger usually involves a young Caucasian person who generally knows little about their own background, or the culture they are appropriating, with the exception of the music, style, and slang associated with that culture, attributes generally understood as not fully representing any culture.

The term is a portmanteau combining the words "white ******", or "wannabe ******," and has thus been used historically in a derogatory manner.

Wigger - Who or What is Wigger? Find out more

Forum List

Back