Service employees union uses threats, censorship to spike health care debate

This gets funnier every page.

Medicare and Medicaid are gong broke, but somehow government can pay for all of health care and manage it competently.

A government run healthcare system for all Americans will only suit people in government. You know that. Which is why the SEIU wants to shut up the people running ads that point that out.

We already dealt with your bullshit about infant mortality.

Americans life spans would be longer were it not for violent deaths and higher disease rates for non-whites.

Americans don't want government making their healthcare decisions. You have to lie about that over and over and over again to pull this scam off.

And I posted information from the AMA that blew apart your Conservative bullshit sites.

Americans want a Health Care System that works. And can that "government making their health care decisions" crap. It does not work like that in Canada, Britain, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Taiwan, or any of the Democratic industrialized nations. And you know it if you have done any research beyond Conservative bullshit think tanks such as Cato.

This gets funnier every page.

Medicare and Medicaid are gong broke, but somehow government can pay for all of health care and manage it competently.

A government run healthcare system for all Americans will only suit people in government. You know that. Which is why the SEIU wants to shut up the people running ads that point that out.

Well, then we need to fold all the services like that into Medicare, and fund it properly. Force big Pharma to bid for contracts. Eliminate the fraud of the insurance companies by eliminating these parasites, period.

Or, we could shop around and see how the other nations have acheived a success that eludes us, and use what is most applicable to our nation. It doesn't matter which, we must have a change for the average American Citizen. And we will have a change.

Of course, there is no fraud in Medicare or Medicaid, no, sir.

Do you just read bumper stickers?

You want to outsource the management of America's healthcare to another country since the government here can't do it.

Please go on. I have not laughed this hard in a long time.

What is funny is that you Conservatives cannot see that the majority of American Citizens are fed up with your lies and distortions of the truth. The instrument that you are posting your drivel on allows anyone to check out what is true, and what is bullshit. The last election demonstrated what the citizens think of your agenda.

Americans life spans would be longer were it not for violent deaths and higher disease rates for non-whites.

Americans don't want government making their healthcare decisions. You have to lie about that over and over and over again to pull this scam off.

And I posted information from the AMA that blew apart your Conservative bullshit sites.

Americans want a Health Care System that works. And can that "government making their health care decisions" crap. It does not work like that in Canada, Britain, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Taiwan, or any of the Democratic industrialized nations. And you know it if you have done any research beyond Conservative bullshit think tanks such as Cato.

Government makes health care decisions in those countries, from everything from which cities get MRIs to how old you are when cancer meds are cut off.

And you want government to make them here.

Of course, there is no fraud in Medicare or Medicaid, no, sir.

Do you just read bumper stickers?

You want to outsource the management of America's healthcare to another country since the government here can't do it.

Please go on. I have not laughed this hard in a long time.

Once again, unable to argue your point rationally, you try to twist what is said. No, I did not suggest outsourcing our health care. I suggested that there are nations that are successful in this area, it is time that we learned from them.

The goal is a real health care system by the end of this year. Don't stand in the doorway, don't block off the hall.

Debate it in the open, instead of trying to shut people up who reveal that this is a government run healthcare system.

Make the case that government should make people's healthcare decions.

At least some of the drones here will argue that government SHOULD make people's healthcare decisions.

Man up and say it.

Government makes health care decisions in those countries, from everything from which cities get MRIs to how old you are when cancer meds are cut off.

And you want government to make them here.

Japan has far cheaper and better MRI machines than we do. Perhaps you would like to see how they did it?

In the US, we spend the majority of the money on our old people in the last six weeks of their lives. Does that make sense? Would it not be better to spend this money years ealier in preventive care? And why prolong the dying? The only way that will be done for me is if I am unconcious and cannot prevent it. Yes, I am nearly 66, so this is a very real possibility. Given family history, it will probably be 30 years or more before that is the case, but sometimes shit happens.

30 more years to straighten you feckless Conservatives out:lol:

In the US, we spend the majority of the money on our old people in the last six weeks of their lives. Does that make sense? Would it not be better to spend this money years ealier in preventive care? And why prolong the dying?

Much better. Sell that to people who are now on Medicare. I'm sure they are eager to have government rationed healthcare financed on the backs of their being asked to go away and die.

Can we run a commercial with a drone like you saying that?

And it goes without saying, these will be healthcare decsions made for people by their government.

Last edited:
I can make you government healthcare drones admit cost containment is all about rationing and offing sick and old people in five pages or less.

Forum List

Back