Seriously....

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
Its Friday night at 3:00 am (or saturday morning wtf ever) and no one is on the board. C'mon now... am i the only one who comes home half shit-faced and signs online to only check the board??!?

Went garage saleing today. Got a dining room table and 4 chairs for 40 bucks. Not too bad.

Guess we wont see Lil' on today! haongovers are a bitch!

:fu2:

hangovers do suck. I'm up before noon... what's up with that. I forgot to do Janeen's trick with the aspirin and water on the night before. I'm definitely paying for it!

Water is the key !!!!! Drink as much as possible the night (or day) of drinking. When the body breaks down alcohol it converts it into a toxic substance that makes us feel sick. Drinking lots of water flushes the toxins out of the body before they do their dirty deeds !!!!!

Your are correct, you should have headed Janeen's advice ! :D

I thought the hangover was from dehydration. The water hydrates the body so you dont get the hang over in the morning.

I'm feeling much better now, lol. I'll be back to par after I can nap. Gotta get ready to go out again tonight. There's a band here that I love and they're breaking up, one of their last performances is tonight so I gotta go see them.

I'll be sure to put the Ibuprofen in my purse before I leave :D

And... disregard any posts from me after 2:00 am lol.

LOL... lots of mullets. It's an 80s band... Platform psychadelic (sp?) shit... The friggin guy wears platform shoes that are at least 12 inches.. jumps from the speakers. They're a little nuts. My kinda people. :D

Forum List

Back