Seriously

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
If Romney did release all his tax returns and Obama released EVERYTHING related to his college years. Who do you think would suffer more political damage?

I say Obama because Romney said he paid at least 13%, and I tend to believe that. Low but not illegal. Furthermore he wouldn't say that since he knows that eventually he may have no choice but to release them.

Obama on the other hand, I feel, is hiding something far more sinister.

Last edited:
familyguy.jpg

• Banned
The damage is already done to Romney; the issue isn’t what is or is not in the returns, but how poorly the Romney campaign has handled the issue.

It doesn't matter what's in them. He paid what he paid. If he did anything illegal the IRS would have been all over him. And if he took advantage of tax shelters, unless he did something again, illegal, you or I would have taken advantage of them in the same way.

The notion that he's rich so how can he take on tax reform as an example, is a joke. If that were the case that could be said of any President. Obama is rich, so the same can be said of him unless we are going to use "how rich" as criteira.

By November it won't be an issue. Voters aren't that stupid. (well some anyway) They want Obama to talk issues and all he is doing is using tax returns as a distraction...a distraction that most of the intelligent public is tired of already.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back