Seriously...You want Someone This Stupid In The White House?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUA2rDVrmNg]Watch Rick Perry's Campaign End Before Your Eyes - YouTube[/ame]

Common!!! You rightyWrongyFuckwits!!! Is this really the best of the GOP?

My dogs have a better memory than Perry...SERIOUSLY!!!

Just sayin.....

Last edited:
We already have somebody that stupid in the White House. He doesn't even know how many States there are. Here's a hint Obama. It isn't 57.

Social cons don't want someone who can do the job, they want someone who they'd like to go to a ho down with. All one has to do is look at the last guy they elected TWICE!!!

I just want a President who knows how many States are In the United States Of America,,and a President who wont need cue cards just to speak to anyone !!!

We already have one in there, Huggy. :eusa_whistle:
Obama 57 States - YouTube

That one trick pony is old and worn out. OK ...he could have worded it better but how many states he visited is not the same thing as his understanding of how many states there are. What he should have said or corrected himself as to what he meant was that "I made 57 visits to most of the states..some of them on several occasions.". If THAT is the most awkward thing you can come up with coming out of Obama's pie hole then how exactly can you tolerate ANY of your GOP hopefuls?

I know people with on setting Alzheimer disease that have better recollection skills than Perry. How exactly ..or why exactly should anyone with half a brain take you Perry supporters seriously?

More importantly...have you tested your drinking water lately?

Social cons don't want someone who can do the job, they want someone who they'd like to go to a ho down with. All one has to do is look at the last guy they elected TWICE!!!

It's a hoe down, not a ho down...but then, liberals all gots tuh hae day on ho!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back