Seriously, why do Mexicans hate Puerto Ricans?

Puerto Ricans are the most hated amongst the Latinos....Trust me,

I have a Columbian friend who always says that when she speaks to a Puerto Rican, (and I heard her say this) she tells them to speak in English. Later she says to me that to hear a Puerto Rican talk Spanish is like hearing a person sing who has a terrible voice.

I kinda feel sorry, but not that sorry.....

Puerto Ricans are the most hated amongst the Latinos....Trust me,

I have a Columbian friend who always says that when she speaks to a Puerto Rican, (and I heard her say this) she tells them to speak in English. Later she says to me that to hear a Puerto Rican talk Spanish is like hearing a person sing who has a terrible voice.

I kinda feel sorry, but not that sorry.....

Just ask a Spaniard how they feel about what Mexicans did to the Spanish language.

There is a bread bakery that is named BIMBO but the commercials on the radio are trying to train Americans to pronounce it "beembo". They even have a little bear with children in the background singing it to indoctrinate America. "Say "beembo" .....B-I-M-B-O!"

Hey! All real Americans know that a BIMBO is a slut not a slice of bread!

Last edited:
thats because puerto ricans don't have to sneak across any stinkin border. can apply for welfare without any problem because they're considered american citizens even though they don't bother to become fluent in english. and last but not least, they can't even speak proper spanish!

Forum List

Back