Seriously, who amongst you will actually admit you support The Duopoly?

We are experiencing more anti voting now than pro voting than ever before. We need a third party and I think the rising number of Independents and the Tea Party just may fill the bill, given time.

Since Obama's reign, more people have become involved in politics and are watching every elected official closer than ever. It showed in the 2010 elections and will again in the 2012 elections. Duopoly will be a thing of the past in the next decade.

We will also expect a higher standard from our elected officials and will be heard loud and clear. The more the elected officials don't listen the faster a viable third party will appear.
Tea party is a total joke, they stole Ron Pauls platform then derailed it with the help of Fox New's Glen Beck and Sarah Palin types, Fox news being the one who demonized Ron Paul while he was campaigning as a candidate in 2007/8 then after he dropped out and it no longer mattered, inviting the real popular Ron Paul on live chats to redeem credebility of being fair and balanced.

Ron Pail was attracting the attention of too many people who are conservative, so the GOP invented an even goofier platform to siphon off some of his support, I suspect.

I mean Ron Paul is the real thing and the last thing on earth the GOP wants is a REAL conservative POV in the White House.

They want somebody like RP about as much as the Dems want somebody like Dennis Kucinich on their ticket.

Ron Pail was attracting the attention of too many people who are conservative, so the GOP invented an even goofier platform to siphon off some of his support, I suspect.

I mean Ron Paul is the real thing and the last thing on earth the GOP wants is a REAL conservative POV in the White House.

They want somebody like RP about as much as the Dems want somebody like Dennis Kucinich on their ticket.
:clap2:
I am happy to have found this forum.

Ok they got me twice in 2000 when Bush promised no nation building i voted for him and in 2004 after looking for ralph nader or ron paul and not finding their names in the voting booth i voted kerry.... but i did not vote sinse then and do not plan on voting in the duopoly ever again

I can not thank you enough. It is good to know there are true patriotic Americans out there who actually care more about our country than The Duopoly! Bravo!!! :clap2: :eusa_pray:

We are experiencing more anti voting now than pro voting than ever before. We need a third party and I think the rising number of Independents and the Tea Party just may fill the bill, given time.

Since Obama's reign, more people have become involved in politics and are watching every elected official closer than ever. It showed in the 2010 elections and will again in the 2012 elections. Duopoly will be a thing of the past in the next decade.

We will also expect a higher standard from our elected officials and will be heard loud and clear. The more the elected officials don't listen the faster a viable third party will appear.

Those who have fallen victim to The Duopoly's brainwashing via the constant bombardment of the lamestream media have no hope! They feel they must vote within The Duopoly when the reality is that they do NOT have to! Posts like yours are the HOPE these people need to see and hear so that they too know they can vote The Duopoly out of power (assuming the voting mechanism isn't controlled by The Duopoly) & the tool to spread the word is the one we are using now....THE INTERNET! So keep up the good work!

They may say I'm a dreamer..... but I'm not the only one
The Duopoly is screwing US:evil: so please don't vote for them! :clap2::clap2::eusa_whistle:
Vote Ben Marble, M.D. for President of the USA 2012 (or if Ron Paul wants to I could be his Vice President & he could be President bc two M.D.'s in the White House would be better than one :lol: )

Last edited:

Those who have fallen victim to The Duopoly's brainwashing via the constant bombardment of the lamestream media have no hope! They feel they must vote within The Duopoly when the reality is that they do NOT have to! Posts like yours are the HOPE these people need to see and hear so that they too know they can vote The Duopoly out of power (assuming the voting mechanism isn't controlled by The Duopoly) & the tool to spread the word is the one we are using now....THE INTERNET! So keep up the good work!

They may say I'm a dreamer..... but I'm not the only one
The Duopoly is screwing US:evil: so please don't vote for them! :clap2::clap2::eusa_whistle:
Vote Ben Marble, M.D. for President of the USA 2012 (or if Ron Paul wants to I could be his Vice President & he could be President bc two M.D.'s in the White House would be better than one :lol: )

Speaking of brainwashing, you're Ralph Nader speak is rather outdated and overdone. Are you plagiarising or attempting to resurrect the old man?

Im a Republican and I support them as long as they comply with policies and laws I like. If not, then I oppose them.

finepost.jpg

I know why you want me to turn into bacon but NO THANKS! You can't eat me! :lol:

So you are admitting you SUPPORT The Duopoly????

So you are saying you would favor the prosecution of Dick + Bush as blatant WAR CRIMINALS since they did NOT comply with policies and laws? If not then STFU!
Would you agree the well deserved (imho) prosecution of Dick and Dubya would gain traction in the US population if Al and Bubba were simultaneously being held accountable for their crimes?

Well Bubba did have a trial but I would certainly favor putting Nazi Pelosi & Harry Mangina on trial for their traitorous actions of NOT impeaching Dick + Bush entirely because they were more concerned about winning in 2008 than following our LAWS i.e. they belong in jail with Dick + Bush because they were COMPLICIT & voted to support actions they knew were illegal!

tipoftheday0ff.jpg

Forum List

Back