Seriously, who amongst you will actually admit you support The Duopoly?

• Banned
Surely there are 100 democrats & 100 republicans here? No....
Surely there are 10 democrats & 10 republicans here? No....
Surely there is at least 1 democrat & 1 republican here or is this message board the internet equivalent of Sodom & Gomorrha?

Last edited:
Nope, just an asswipe claiming to be a doctor. Don't look back, you'll turn into a pillar of bacon.

My thinking about this question is that it will lead to support of third party.

America is NOT going there.

Im a Republican and I support them as long as they comply with policies and laws I like. If not, then I oppose them.

The implication of the question is valid.

Loyalty to either of these two parties is self-defeating in that, with very few exceptions, both the Congress and the Senate are inhabited by deceitful, self-serving parasites whose power and influence are for sale and who haven't the slightest interest in what is best for the Nation or for the constituents who voted for them.

Also, the two party system itself is counterproductive in that it facilitates a level of divisive partisan hostility that hasn't existed in this Country since the decade before the Civil War.

surely there are 100 democrats & 100 republicans here? No....
Surely there are 10 democrats & 10 republicans here? No....
Surely there is at least 1 democrat & 1 republican here or is this message board the internet equivalent of sodom & gomorrha?

d.

Who supports the republicans and who supports the democrats?

That question infers that voters are not in control of their own government and people into politics REFUSE to acknowledge that.
So, if voters don't control government is it accurate to say private tyrannies (corporations) do?

Since Republicans AND Democrats give every appearance of needing Wall Street every day and voters once every 2-6 years, possibly what we need is a wedge issue that shears both wings of the Wall Street Party.

North Dakota found that wedge in 1919 when the state began doing business as the State Bank of North Dakota.

Republicans AND Democrats would rather vanish from the page of time than confront Wall Street by supporting state banks.

Maybe we can help?

FLUSH the DC Toilet in November of 2012.
Send every DC incumbent a pink slip.
Select their replacements from established third parties.
Duck.

See: Web of Debt

It really doesn't matter if you vote Republican or Democrat. K Street has Washington sewn up.

I have never voted for either party.

People who put party ahead of nation?

I'd say that at least half the people on this board fit that criterion

Support the Duopoly? I voted third party in 2008. I was told it was a wasted vote. You really should have defined support.

Unless an overwhelming percentage of voters (75%?) vote AGAINST Republicans AND Democrats, then voting third party is a waste of time and vote.

In many elections 40% to 50% of all eligible voters see nothing worth voting FOR. Possibly these reluctant citizens could be enticed into the polls by offering them something to vote AGAINST?

Namely, Republicans AND Democrats...

I've supported both parties and 3rd parties in my time.

I out grew liberalism
The Reps moved to the left of me.
So now I'm a fiscal conservative and will vote for whoever reflects that on a national scale.

social issues should be resolved on a state and local level

so I basically end up voting for people I know can't win.

Unless an overwhelming percentage of voters (75%?) vote AGAINST Republicans AND Democrats, then voting third party is a waste of time and vote.

In many elections 40% to 50% of all eligible voters see nothing worth voting FOR. Possibly these reluctant citizens could be enticed into the polls by offering them something to vote AGAINST?

I've mentioned the anti-vote 12 years, or so, ago.

People scoffed at me. Nice to see my idea spreading.

99% of posters think your point of view is meaningless. Clearly a waste of time.

Nope, just an asswipe claiming to be a doctor. Don't look back, you'll turn into a pillar of bacon.

I know why you want me to turn into bacon but NO THANKS! You can't eat me! :lol:

My thinking about this question is that it will lead to support of third party.

America is NOT going there.

So you are admitting you SUPPORT The Duopoly????

Im a Republican and I support them as long as they comply with policies and laws I like. If not, then I oppose them.

So you are saying you would favor the prosecution of Dick + Bush as blatant WAR CRIMINALS since they did NOT comply with policies and laws? If not then STFU!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back