Seriously people, can we get beyond Rush?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The man makes 50+ million a year. A few advertisers lost is a drop in the bucket. It won't slow him down. In fact I bet his ratings will go up. And even if it was the beginning of the end for him it wouldn't matter as the void would be filled by someone else.

Point is he has no power. He doesn't make policy. He is a damn pundit. Like him or hate him it really makes no difference overall. This controversy will be long forgotten by election day. But gas may still be high. We may be involved in another military action. UE is still to high. The economy is still slugging along.

This story is a pimple on a 15 year old. Get over it. If you're on the left and this is all you got you're in big trouble come November. If you're on the right and you're obsessed with this you need a fucking hobby. It's his opinion, who cares?

Ps. I do see the irony but it needed to be said.

With Obama's 10%+ gain in women voters over the past two months or so, I suppose it's time to leave this one behind. On to the next GOP unforced error.

Last edited:
Super Tuesday is tomorrow, you'd think wed focus on that.

Gee I dunno. You'd think you guys would focus on the economy. Whatever happened to that angle? You stand a better chance there.

Super Tuesday is tomorrow, you'd think wed focus on that.

Gee I dunno. You'd think you guys would focus on the economy. Whatever happened to that angle? You stand a better chance there.

We are. But you guys have this insistancy to bring up birth control. Could it possibly be because Obama can't run on his record and you need everything you can to distract the people from the hell he's been creating?

The man makes 50+ million a year. A few advertisers lost is a drop in the bucket. It won't slow him down. In fact I bet his ratings will go up. And even if it was the beginning of the end for him it wouldn't matter as the void would be filled by someone else.

Point is he has no power. He doesn't make policy. He is a damn pundit. Like him or hate him it really makes no difference overall. This controversy will be long forgotten by election day. But gas may still be high. We may be involved in another military action. UE is still to high. The economy is still slugging along.

This story is a pimple on a 15 year old. Get over it. If you're on the left and this is all you got you're in big trouble come November. If you're on the right and you're obsessed with this you need a fucking hobby. It's his opinion, who cares?

Really, I just counted 11 threads about Rush on the first page of the new posts.....
He ain't worth it...............

This story is a pimple on a 15 year old. Get over it. If you're on the left and this is all you got you're in big trouble come November.

Bahahahaaa......You must be a man. Women of reproductive age and the parents of women of reproductive age are going to the polls in November and it's the GOP that's in trouble. Rush drove home what Santorum started....a big black rabbit hole for Republicans. Obama was smart enough to see the opportunity of publicly consoling Fluke. Too bad you've got idiots running for Prez on the right.

remember imus?

Yep, and while I thought his comments were out of bounds the market reacted and the situation solved itself. Now his audience is doubled.

We are free for a reason.

Do you guys see a thread everytime Maher says something stupid? Obviously not or this board would never be anything but a Maher discussion.

It's just so trivial when we have such serious challenges.

This story is a pimple on a 15 year old. Get over it. If you're on the left and this is all you got you're in big trouble come November.

Bahahahaaa......You must be a man. Women of reproductive age and the parents of women of reproductive age are going to the polls in November and it's the GOP that's in trouble. Rush drove home what Santorum started....a big black rabbit hole for Republicans. Obama was smart enough to see the opportunity of publicly consoling Fluke. Too bad you've got idiots running for Prez on the right.

I hope those "idiots" make people see that it's about the first amendment and not BC.

I will fight for the constitution.

Really, I just counted 11 threads about Rush on the first page of the new posts.....
He ain't worth it...............

The left is trying to kill two birds with one stone. Distract the people from the economy and get rid of Rush.

They are going to fail at both.

Forum List

Back