Seriously, not kidding. Is there a lady here who wants to make a quick 50 bucks?

Feb 28, 2009
I need a female who can sing almost halfway decent, to cut a track for me. I am not kidding, the gig pays $50.

All the work will be done at your home, on your computer, at your leisure. You need only a halfway decent microphone, and a way to record your voice along with music I will provide. Audacity is a free program you can use to accomplish this.

SERIOUS inquiries, hit me via PM please.

The rest of you jokers out there, have fun with the thread title. But remember -- it got your fucking attention, right?

Either I or my daughter could, but I don't have the technology.

Daughter sang at church a few weeks ago, btw, and did pretty well for a little thing.

• Banned
I don't have the audacity program or the mic, I'm afraid.
Whoa nelly, I didn't know the program was free. I'll look at it when I get home tonight.
The mic holds me up, though. I don't get into town often enough, and when i do I'm always broke. This will continue through the spring.

It will probably COST someone about $50 to get a mic worth recording vocals with.

I do post production mix-downs myself, and there's nothing worse than trying to mix a track with a dirty vocal recording.

Unless it's just something for shits and giggles and you don't care about the quality of the vocals. Then I guess ANY mic would do.

I need a female who can sing almost halfway decent, to cut a track for me. I am not kidding, the gig pays $50.

All the work will be done at your home, on your computer, at your leisure. You need only a halfway decent microphone, and a way to record your voice along with music I will provide. Audacity is a free program you can use to accomplish this.

SERIOUS inquiries, hit me via PM please.

The rest of you jokers out there, have fun with the thread title. But remember -- it got your fucking attention, right?
I've heard that line before. No dice.

It will probably COST someone about $50 to get a mic worth recording vocals with.

I do post production mix-downs myself, and there's nothing worse than trying to mix a track with a dirty vocal recording.

Unless it's just something for shits and giggles and you don't care about the quality of the vocals. Then I guess ANY mic would do.
If you sampled any of my previous work, you would know that quality of the vocals isn't a major concern.

Link in my siggy is an example.

Forum List

Back