Seriously, my theory is that liberals lack the IQ to understand capitalism...

really? are you as stupid as you sound? just wondering...

bill gates
howard shultz
warren buffet
mark zuckerberg

do i need to go on or have you caught on yet?

A list of names does not demonstrate an understanding of capitalism? PLease try harder and ask Mom and Dad to help too.

i'm sorry.. i wasn't addressing you.

seek attention elsewhere, troll. i don't indulge the ignorant.

I'm a troll because a liberal can't say what her objection to capitalism is?? Of course if she could she would be all to happy to.

and that is why they don't support it. If this is a mistake I'd appreciate it if a liberal would offer something to indicate an understanding of capitalism. Thank you.

Haha...good work brother.
That's stumped their liberal arses!
Who's ever seen a liberal capitalist?...ridiculous!!!!

bill gates
howard shultz
warren buffet
mark zuckerberg

Friendly fire.

He was being sarcastic.

bill gates
howard shultz
warren buffet
mark zuckerberg

Friendly fire.

He was being sarcastic.

oops...

my sarcasm meter must have been turned off. :redface:

So far the liberals are resorting to violent insults and changing the subject; so my theory appears to be correct. There must be something to learn about the true nature of liberalism in that?

Last edited:
and that is why they don't support it. If this is a mistake I'd appreciate it if a liberal would offer something to indicate an understanding of capitalism. Thank you.

bill gates
howard shultz
warren buffet
mark zuckerberg

I suppose you have to ask if I could be..?

capitalism is putting GREED into action. The problem is your Greed on the right is capitalism on steroids!

Some liberals are very bright, and some are not.

They care about unethical questions, like who has more than I do, and what can I do to make him unhappy like me.

And of course, some are compassionate but short sighted. They see that some folks suffer because they are self centered and egotistical, and they wish to ameliorate the Karmic damage that arises from that kind of behavior, usually at the expense of those who don't misbehave. They feel for the grashopper who played all summer long, and have no sympathy for the ant who sweated it out. The little red hen must give up all the cake she worked for to those who didn't lift a finger, as that is the liberal view of justice.

They care about unethical questions, like who has more than I do, and what can I do to make him unhappy like me.

And of course, some are compassionate but short sighted. They see that some folks suffer because they are self centered and egotistical, and they wish to ameliorate the Karmic damage that arises from that kind of behavior, usually at the expense of those who don't misbehave. They feel for the grashopper who played all summer long, and have no sympathy for the ant who sweated it out. The little red hen must give up all the cake she worked for to those who didn't lift a finger, as that is the liberal view of justice.

I wish I'd said that!

hahaha

That's pretty funny.

warren_buffett_1.jpg

Republicans solutions for "helping" capitalism:

Move jobs to China.

De-fund education.

Remove "clean water" and "clean air" regulations

Remove "regulations" reigning in Wall Street

Do not "waste" money rebuilding America's "infrastructure"

It worked under Bush and it will work as we move forward. I suspect even al Qaeda supports what Republican policies will do for America.

So many of the "bright" liberals become "scientists" or "college professors". Probably why we are the world leaders in science and education.

Republicans? Not so much.

Really what does a "liberal" interpretation of the Constitution have to do with being a Capitalist or not.

On most political orientation tests I end up a few to the left and a few towards libertarian but am in favor of gun rights and love the death penalty so it is difficult to pigeon hole me.

OK Brutus, the question was rather vague. Capitalism more or less equals free market. Demand for crack will eventually cause someone to work hard to provide a supply in the interest of making money.

What do you think I don't understand?

Really what does a "liberal" interpretation of the Constitution have to do with being a Capitalist or not.

On most political orientation tests I end up a few to the left and a few towards libertarian but am in favor of gun rights and love the death penalty so it is difficult to pigeon hole me.

OK Brutus, the question was rather vague. Capitalism more or less equals free market. Demand for crack will eventually cause someone to work hard to provide a supply in the interest of making money.

What do you think I don't understand?

Many right wingers on this board says "China" is a "good" business model. One even said China was no longer communist and the Chinese leader was really more of a "CEO".

Working 50 to 60 hours a week, living in dorms, making 51 cents an hour, eating at cafeterias, skyrocketing rates of suicide - the new "model" of capitalism. Not feeling it.

Seriously, my theory is that liberals lack the IQ to understand capitalism...

That's the most hilarious shit I ever read online, and I am no liberal.

Trust be, Bubba, you don't understand anything. You are the 105 IQ case who can't understand any discussion that breaches your feeble pay grade.

So many of the "bright" liberals become "scientists" or "college professors". Probably why we are the world leaders in science and education.

Republicans? Not so much.
Extrapolating.PNG

Your love of this fraudulent statistic is bordering on perversion to a degree that even Samson and his celephod's are concerned for you.

Forum List

Back