Seriously, my theory is that liberals lack the IQ to understand capitalism...

Brutus

Feb 17, 2011
and that is why they don't support it. If this is a mistake I'd appreciate it if a liberal would offer something to indicate an understanding of capitalism. Thank you.

and that is why they don't support it. If this is a mistake I'd appreciate it if a liberal would offer something to indicate an understanding of capitalism. Thank you.

Well there's your first mistake. Taking your own stupid theories seriously.

Dr. Drock: Seriously, I think Brutus is either a troll or sock puppet...

Brutus: it would seem you lack the IQ to offer an understanding of capitalism. Are you a liberal?

pretending to be superior to cover up your inability to be superior does not fool anyone.

You will see that not one liberal will dare venture to present an understanding of capitalism, yet they are certain they don't like it.

Haha...good work brother.
That's stumped their liberal arses!
Who's ever seen a liberal capitalist?...ridiculous!!!!

pretending to be superior to cover up your inability to be superior does not fool anyone.

You will see that not one liberal will dare venture to present an understanding of capitalism, yet they are certain they don't like it.

you start with a false premise and want it disproven?

loon...

You are certain about some things.

You are certain that by opening a thread with a blanket insult you will get lots of informative responses.

You are further certain that Liberals such as myself and a few other posters here so far (you know who you are) are not equal in intellectual capacity to you.

One of your assumptions is true.

Last edited:

You are certain about some things.

You are certain that by opening a thread with a blanket insult you will get lots of informative responses.

You are further certain that Liberals such as myself and a few other posters here so far (you know who you are) are not equal in intellectual capacity to you.

One of your assumptions is true.

it's a nutbar

Thanks, interesting that not only aren't they capitalists, but they are such as a defense of their low IQ's which make it impossible for them to understand capitalism. You might say they trick themselves into being opposed to capitalism.

Its sort of like pretending you are against some game because you lack the IQ to grasp the rules of that game.

really? are you as stupid as you sound? just wondering...

bill gates
howard shultz
warren buffet
mark zuckerberg

do i need to go on or have you caught on yet?

bill gates
howard shultz
warren buffet
mark zuckerberg

A list of names does not demonstrate an understanding of capitalism? PLease try harder and ask Mom and Dad to help too.

bill gates
howard shultz
warren buffet
mark zuckerberg

A list of names does not demonstrate an understanding of capitalism? PLease try harder and ask Mom and Dad to help too.

i'm sorry.. i wasn't addressing you.

seek attention elsewhere, troll. i don't indulge the ignorant.

Forum List

Back