Seriously, Mitt? Honking?

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Mitt Romney: Prankster in chief | Death and Taxes

No doubt the Romney campaign feels the obnoxious schoolboy antics are justified by hecklers at Romney’s speeches, who Romney insists are paid provocateurs sent by the Obama administration. Of course, the difference is that Romney can’t prove this is actually true, whereas the annoying honks circling the Obama events are clearly emanating from a giant bus with Romney’s name emblazoned on the side, and confirmed by Romney’s deputy press secretary.

Even Glenn Beck’s hyper-conservative site The Blaze called the prank “obnoxious, for sure” and offered up Google Instant suggestions for “honk if you’re…” in an effort to explain it. The suggestions range from “Honk if you love Jesus” (check) to “Honk if you’re wearing a thong.” Does “magic underwear” count?

Of course, Romney has a long history of totally lame pranks dating all the way back to prep school, when he led a small group of teenage fascists to pin down a boy whose long blond hair he found offensive (the boy was widely assumed to be gay) and sheared it off against his will. Hilarious!

What will Mitt think of next? He’s got four months to make it count.

It's like a 12 y/o is running for office.

No doubt the Romney campaign feels the obnoxious schoolboy antics are justified by hecklers at Romney’s speeches, who Romney insists are paid provocateurs sent by the Obama administration. Of course, the difference is that Romney can’t prove this is actually true, whereas the annoying honks circling the Obama events are clearly emanating from a giant bus with Romney’s name emblazoned on the side, and confirmed by Romney’s deputy press secretary.

Even Glenn Beck’s hyper-conservative site The Blaze called the prank “obnoxious, for sure” and offered up Google Instant suggestions for “honk if you’re…” in an effort to explain it. The suggestions range from “Honk if you love Jesus” (check) to “Honk if you’re wearing a thong.” Does “magic underwear” count?

Of course, Romney has a long history of totally lame pranks dating all the way back to prep school, when he led a small group of teenage fascists to pin down a boy whose long blond hair he found offensive (the boy was widely assumed to be gay) and sheared it off against his will. Hilarious!

Oh no.....not that....

So liberals, the masters of heckling (Code Pink for example) are crying because they're being heckled? Are you serious???????

• Banned

Oh no.....not that....

So liberals, the masters of heckling (Code Pink for example) are crying because they're being heckled? Are you serious???????

Where are these crying liberals you speak of? I only see pointing, laughing liberals because Mittens is regressing at the speed of light.

Where are these crying liberals you speak of? I only see pointing, laughing liberals because Mittens is regressing at the speed of light.

You're delusional.

Have another pill, or whatever it is you're on.

Oh no.....not that....

really at 180,000 km/sec? That's pretty fast, are you sure about that?

Regressing, how is that? So anymore democrats refuse to show up to the convention? Why are so many jumping ship? Is the ship sinking?

You doofus. I didn't mean politically. I meant to elementary school on the har-har front.

It's hard to understand gibberish....

Sorry.

You misunderstanding does not mean I'm speaking gibberish. It means you are a little slow.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

And just to let everybody know? I'm not bailing on my thread. I'm bailing on the neocons who lined up to take a shot. Discuss the article, and I'll return.

Or was that the point.

Democrats slogan ABANDONNNNN SHIP!

Cant wait for the opening day of the commie convention on the race track.

Did you take a snarky pill this morning BD? Come on. Lighten up.

It's going to be a great day!!! Holder's up for contempt, we get to hear the Supreme Court ruling on Obamacare.

What's not to love about today?

Forum List

Back