Seriously liberals?

see... i hate threads like this... you blame it on "liberals" as if a) everyone on the left would agree with this; and b) all liberals think the same and agree... like the GOP "base".

now why don't you try asking the question in a way that gets actual opinions and isn't set up to be a rightwingnut high five?

just saying

OK Jillian here's why, liberals dont vocally oppose this stuff for one. So you agree this is a completely stupid idea? i'd like to see you type it though.

Second it involves the commies at the ACLU, who tear down traditions and religion...
I'm glad they allow the KKK to speak, now can they allow me to put up a nativity scene or God fobid to have a religious monument associated with government......
ACLU of San Diego Hails Appeals Court Decision on Sale of Soledad Cross | American Civil Liberties Union
Cant wait until they want Creator whited out in the Declaration

cant wait

Well, why didn't the School district allow the single mother participate in lieu of a "father"?

Furthermore, that same ACLU defends the KKK to march in your hometown....so don't make their existence a "lib" issue.

Um the KKK was a liberal democrat invention.....

But now it's strictly the Domain of the right wing. Liberal Democrats have evolved beyong that.... Conservatives, however have regressed.

Well, why didn't the School district allow the single mother participate in lieu of a "father"?

Furthermore, that same ACLU defends the KKK to march in your hometown....so don't make their existence a "lib" issue.

But now it's strictly the Domain of the right wing. Liberal Democrats have evolved beyong that.... Conservatives, however have regressed.

Nice theory, conservatives have never embraced the KKK and liberals have evolved into gay loving jew hating people that Ernst Rhom would be proud of.

and quit hijacking my thread with crap about the KKK, start your own if you want to talk about how you love the ACLU for allowing the KKK to march

Steel stop that, first of all the KKK isnt a conservative orginization....so lets get that one straight.

Second, where is the ACLU defending this guy with the muslim video.....*crickets*

Third the ACLU is an arm of the democratic party and they arent even close to being objective....they're atheists and hate tradidion (ie father-daughter dance)

I have no problem with this dance, if you dont have a father, it's not the dances fault......that's the problem with society....blame others.....or perhaps your mother/father for that......depending on why your father isnt there

The ACLU Fights for Christians

You're wrong...the ACLU fights for all.

I have no problem with the dance either... I do have a problem with not allowing the daughter to attend with her mother. Why is it you guys have to be exclusionary? Maybe a Father is over in the sandtrap fighting for his country. Maybe the father's job has been outsourced, so he moved away to provide for his family and only returns when he can.

As far as the film maker...no one is taking his right to free speech away. That's the problem with you guys...you are equating "not Condoning", or condemning, with denying his rights. You do the same with things like abortion. Pro-Choice means Pro-Abortion....all or nothing....you're either with us, or you're against us....black and white. You speak of freedoms...but only towards people you like, or agree with.

Nice theory, conservatives have never embraced the KKK and liberals have evolved into gay loving jew hating people that Ernst Rhom would be proud of.

and quit hijacking my thread with crap about the KKK, start your own if you want to talk about how you love the ACLU for allowing the KKK to march

It's a free country, is it not? I have a right to free speech, do I not? You're the one who brought up the ACLU, not me....if you don't like the fact that they defend racists and bigoted Conservatives as well as "libruls", then perhaps you shouldn't have started a thread on it.

Forum List

Back