Seriously liberals, if you think Biden did a good job...

Fail...

You got her point and want to play word games...

Fucking weak, but expected from you.....

:rolleyes:

I got her point and called out her gross exaggeration.

Your dumb ass couldn't grok that and instead pulled this "word game" thing out of your ass.
Bullshit... The point remains the point...

You know it and are just too fucking stupid to admit it...

It's ok... It's expected from an 0bama fluffer like you.....

Was her "40 years more experience" number an exaggeration?

Yeah, thats what I though...

Pussy....

actually, he's been telling me that for a while.

you want to call me a liar, hon?

I really don't care... I'll bump his posts to get the avy/sig I pick out for him visible....

Oops ... that kinda blows your whole "pussy" thing out of the water, huh?

Pretty ironic of you to call me a pussy after you refused to take my bet offers time and time again but now that Romney has pulled ahead in the RCP average you are suddenly willing to jump in yet you don't see me backing down.

:rolleyes:

I got her point and called out her gross exaggeration.

Your dumb ass couldn't grok that and instead pulled this "word game" thing out of your ass.
Bullshit... The point remains the point...

You know it and are just too fucking stupid to admit it...

It's ok... It's expected from an 0bama fluffer like you.....

Was her "40 years more experience" number an exaggeration?

I don't think it was meant as an exaggeration... Her point was clear... Even a moron like you got it.... You're just hung up on her use of the word "more"... Like I said, word games...

Her point remains clear....

I don't consider myself a partisan. I thought Romney won the first debate, and I think Biden clearly won the VP one.

In your gut, you have to be able to answer this question with a "Yes": "Can this Veep candidate step in, manage, and lead as President of the United States?".

With Biden, I can say "Yes"; with Ryan my gut tells me "No". He just seemed coached, like he was trying to cram in a lot of information for the big test. I've said that before, but it's true. I expect that a man who has served 7 terms as a Congressman can look me in the eye and tell me what he wants to do, but Paul Ryan, there is a lot of distance between his words and his actions.

I want to know how his voucher plan actually works, and that's just when he runs away from it, or runs circles around it, or calls it something fancier. Just be a man and tell me what you want to do and how that would benefit more people than what we've got now.

Biden can do that, whether you love him or hate him, and Ryan can't.

Best line of the night was, "Stop talkin' about how much you care about people. Show me something!". Think about that in terms of Paul Ryan as a Congressman.

actually, he's been telling me that for a while.

you want to call me a liar, hon?

I really don't care... I'll bump his posts to get the avy/sig I pick out for him visible....

Oops ... that kinda blows your whole "pussy" thing out of the water, huh?

Pretty ironic of you to call me a pussy after you refused to take my bet offers time and time again but now that Romney has pulled ahead in the RCP average you are suddenly willing to jump in yet you don't see me backing down.

My comments don't negate your pussiness...

Ardickless15... You're boring me now....

Here's where you claim I ran away from you....

Have a fucked up weekend....

You're definitely running away and frankly I don't blame you. You've faceplanted this entire thread.

Ta-ta, bitch.

And it's not going unnoticed that House continues to duck this:

House Gimp = ginormous pussy

Everyone has to be good at something.

And it's not going unnoticed that House continues to duck this:

House Gimp = ginormous pussy
Everyone has to be good at something.

He couldn't be more pathetic.

Who has the nerve to call someone a pussy when they ducked a bet for months, talking shit the whole time but then suddenly accepts when it looks like their guy has a decent shot?

Last edited:
427792_539770019382983_307881426_n.jpg

....you are so blinded by your partisanship you have no common sense at all.

He was awful. He interrupted Ryan 82 times.
He acted like a 3 year old child trying to tell on his brother.
Listen to me mom I'm talking mom.

His laughing and smirking was a disgrace.

Trust me, in the real world, he made fools of the democrat party.

If Ryan didn't embarrass Republicans, they still think Bush II was "a real smart guy". Biden: TKO. Ryan may be a bigger joke than Palin, and much, much UGLIER.

No, he showed last night he's closer than a lot of us realized, but there's still no bigger joke than Gov. Mooseburgers.

....you are so blinded by your partisanship you have no common sense at all.

He was awful. He interrupted Ryan 82 times.
He acted like a 3 year old child trying to tell on his brother.
Listen to me mom I'm talking mom.

His laughing and smirking was a disgrace.

Trust me, in the real world, he made fools of the democrat party.

If Ryan didn't embarrass Republicans, they still think Bush II was "a real smart guy". Biden: TKO. Ryan may be a bigger joke than Palin, and much, much UGLIER.

No, he showed last night he's closer than a lot of us realized, but there's still no bigger joke than Gov. Mooseburgers.

I think it was clear from last night that Ryan is no "closer". :lol:

Forum List

Back