Seriously... How many of you feel Obama is a "God"???

The editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas thinks so...
Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

JAMIE FOXX thinks so: "First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama."

"The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson."
Apostle Barack, the next young leader with a new cause, had been taken to the mountaintop and allowed to see over the other side. He had the answers to unlock the kingdom of “heaven here on earth” for his followers
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

SO... I ask you intelligent Obama supporters (I know,I know..an "Oxymoron"!!!) how many of you like the above supposedly intelligent people.. really believe Obama is the messiah??

Is Obama the Messiah? « The Stuttering Messiah

Don't be ridiculous. Of course Obama isn't God. He is just a man like the rest of us. I have heard some right wing nutters claim that he is the Anti-Christ though, which I think is equally ridiculous.

Forum List

Back