Seriously... How many of you feel Obama is a "God"???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas thinks so...
Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

JAMIE FOXX thinks so: "First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama."

"The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson."
Apostle Barack, the next young leader with a new cause, had been taken to the mountaintop and allowed to see over the other side. He had the answers to unlock the kingdom of “heaven here on earth” for his followers
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

SO... I ask you intelligent Obama supporters (I know,I know..an "Oxymoron"!!!) how many of you like the above supposedly intelligent people.. really believe Obama is the messiah??

Is Obama the Messiah? « The Stuttering Messiah

Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

JAMIE FOXX thinks so: "First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama."

Apostle Barack, the next young leader with a new cause, had been taken to the mountaintop and allowed to see over the other side. He had the answers to unlock the kingdom of “heaven here on earth” for his followers

SO... I ask you intelligent Obama supporters (I know,I know..an "Oxymoron"!!!) how many of you like the above supposedly intelligent people.. really believe Obama is the messiah??

to the left the only god is big government .capitalism is bondage ,and Obama is Moses.

I didn't make those words up!!! So why are you calling me "INSANE"???

Thomas called him a "god"... Jaime Foxx called him Jesus Christ!!

I am justing asking you if a hardened journalist like Thomas and a veteran actor like Foxx see deity in Obama how many of the rest of you obamatrons do also?

I mean you believed his pledge when he said..
"I can make a firm pledge: Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.”

Taxes went up... is that "god-like"..
Sandy happened... snow storms are happening... if he is a god why can't he stop them???

THEN if he isn't WHY are you idiots BELIEVING EVERYTHING HE SAYS???
Payroll taxes went up and NO excuses no blaming other people OBAMA PROMISED AS A DEITY!!!
SANDY happened and you didn't pray to Obama!!
Obama SAID his exact words:
"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. If you like your doctor, you keep seeing your doctor.
I don't want government bureaucrats meddling in your health care."

SO if HE promised you can keep your health plan... how can that happen if the employee's employer DROPS their health PLAN!!!

"The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014.
US employer healthcare survey | McKinsey & Company

YOU can call me names, insane, etc... bUT folks these are HIS words!
HE pledged... He promised.. HE LIED!!!!
Why he and you idiots like him can't even subtract 10 million people called "UNINSURED" that are not citizens, or you can't even subtract 14 million ALREADY covered or the 18 million that PAY OUT of their pocket their health expenses thus NOT needing to be insured... YeT you idiots and Obama insist that adds up to
50 million "uninsured" when it is ONLY 8 million!!!
THAT SIMPLE arithmetic seemingly stymies Obama and you idiots! There never WAS 50 million "uninsured" which was the prime motive for passing ACA!!!!

to the left the only god is big government .capitalism is bondage ,and Obama is Moses.

Exactly.

Or perhaps the Pharaoh himself.

Obama-pharoa_zpsd268bf75.png

I did not know that Jaime Foxx is now the spokesman for progressives. I will have to remember that and listen to his next show to get my marching orders.

I did not know that Jaime Foxx is now the spokesman for progressives. I will have to remember that and listen to his next show to get my marching orders.
Does it matter? The point is simple. Do you think Obama is God?
Obviously you do as you believe every word he says and I'm not making up his words... after all that would be blasphemous !
Obama has promised, pledged and yet you still believe him even after he has told you his is tricking you, using tactics, convincing you his lies are true!

People who voted the first time were plain ignorant and it was Obama's fault he fooled them...
But you people that voted the 2nd time... YOU are the fools! He told you he was fooling you and you didn't believe him!
He promised no tax increases and you believed him! He said you can keep your plan even now people are losing their health insurance because of ACA!

So the only conclusion intelligent people come to is you people are plain and simple fools.. and Obama is continuing to "fool" you!!!

This is for those FOOLS for Obama .............
Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

I don't think anyone is "god" but I think Obama is doing the job I expected him to do with very few exceptions. I voted for him twice and I'm content with my decision having done so.

Does it matter? The point is simple. Do you think Obama is God?
Obviously you do as you believe every word he says and I'm not making up his words... after all that would be blasphemous !
Obama has promised, pledged and yet you still believe him even after he has told you his is tricking you, using tactics, convincing you his lies are true!

People who voted the first time were plain ignorant and it was Obama's fault he fooled them...
But you people that voted the 2nd time... YOU are the fools! He told you he was fooling you and you didn't believe him!
He promised no tax increases and you believed him! He said you can keep your plan even now people are losing their health insurance because of ACA!

So the only conclusion intelligent people come to is you people are plain and simple fools.. and Obama is continuing to "fool" you!!!

You're just pissed there isn't a socially-stagnating, war-mongering Republican in office.

Forum List

Back