seriously got hurt today

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
took my first real fall this morning. 2nd story roof. on the way down i decided to get mangled up in the ladder, so i got it on both ends!
this pregnant chick came out and was freakin out asking me if i needed anything, like duh lady, i jsut fell off your roof i need a shovel. then her little girl kept trying to come out too. was was like, "no stay in side honey..." and i was like "yeah honey, stay in side, you dont want to see a grown man cry!"
this one sucks, i got rash up and down one leg, and the other will barley support my weight to walk. and i broke my pussy finger! oh the humanity!

Johnney now why did you do that??

I will have to post some lovelies to make you feel better :D

But seriously I hope you feelm better and take it easy !

<ducking out of this thread before I either get embarrassed or embarrass myself>

:p:

Originally posted by OCA
Jeffrey my friend, its the same one you use when someone cuts you off on the highway. :p:

And you people complain abot me & Janeen ???:wtf:

I'm sure he is feeling much better because he's not here at home..:confused: Wonder where he is?:cof:

thanks guys. im bruised, battered, and feel like ive been hit by a truck today! but ill survive to fall off another one...lol

OK guys yes he is hurt bad..seen it this morning (after a night of drinking) and it looks really bad..his poor pussy fingure looks like crap no pussy for that fingure for awhile..:cof: and his legs look like someone beat him to death and plus he has a scrap on his lower leg that looks like it really hurts. so i guess he's not faking this one..:p: i do feel sorry for the poor man..might have to take care of him..well on the other hand..LOL

Originally posted by Jackass
I use my fist....

Yes Jackass we will have to post a picture of you fisting your lover !!! Be on the lookout I will post it tonight ! :D

Forum List

Back