Seriously cannot get over this disturbing 9/11 issue?

xoxtoxic is pissed off at 9/11 families and survivors for their freedoms

I find it sad that people like you would encourage those whose loss has been so painful that they can't accept the reality of what happened to continue to deny that reality. The truth is that sometimes bad things happen. 9/11 happened because a rich Arab bastard was pissed that the Saudi king didn't want him to defend the kingdom. The king thought American soldiers would do a better job. No matter what they do, there is no way that any government can prevent every criminal from enacting their crimes. The only way to come close is to give up more liberty than any right thinking American should be willing to give.

yes indeed surrender liberty for freedom..its the American way...I find it said you encourage us to give up our liberty for freedom....very sad indeed

xoxtoxic is pissed off at 9/11 families and survivors for their freedoms

I find it sad that people like you would encourage those whose loss has been so painful that they can't accept the reality of what happened to continue to deny that reality. The truth is that sometimes bad things happen. 9/11 happened because a rich Arab bastard was pissed that the Saudi king didn't want him to defend the kingdom. The king thought American soldiers would do a better job. No matter what they do, there is no way that any government can prevent every criminal from enacting their crimes. The only way to come close is to give up more liberty than any right thinking American should be willing to give.

yes indeed surrender liberty for freedom..its the American way...I find it said you encourage us to give up our liberty for freedom....very sad indeed

Did you miss that part?

I can't get over it, also. Lets assume that Muslim terrorists were wholely responsible for 9/11, and furthermore the prime reason was "our freedoms and way of life" offended them to no end. Well, we are a lot less free today then we were before 9/11. So I guess they won.

I can't get over it, also. Lets assume that Muslim terrorists were wholely responsible for 9/11, and furthermore the prime reason was "our freedoms and way of life" offended them to no end. Well, we are a lot less free today then we were before 9/11. So I guess they won.

Yeah...

"they hate us for our freedoms" ... "so we're going to limit some of them now".

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back