Seriously cannot get over this disturbing 9/11 issue?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
That 2,998 innocent people died on that day.

There are no other disturbing issues besides that one...and I can't get over it.

End of thread.

There are no other disturbing issues besides that one...and I can't get over it.

End of thread.

Did you see the ABC report last night on 9-11 truthers? It was pretty good. A lot of credible people made a lot of good points. The 9-11 commission/report did not answer all the questions. And there are some fishy circumstances that do seem to suggest that at the least, the Bush team wanted muslims to attack us inside America because then they could use that to invade Iraq. What a mistake that was.

But not for the Defense contractors and Oil companies. They are still benefitting from the Iraq war. So Bush was right. Mission Accomplished.

Meanwhile we pay the bill. We need to make the oil companies in Iraq pay the defense contractors. But would any Republican support that? No way. They want us to pay for the Iraq war. The more we go into debt, the more they own us. The more unemployment, the less they can pay us. Its all working splendedly.

End of thread.

Did you see the ABC report last night on 9-11 truthers? It was pretty good. A lot of credible people made a lot of good points. The 9-11 commission/report did not answer all the questions. And there are some fishy circumstances that do seem to suggest that at the least, the Bush team wanted muslims to attack us inside America because then they could use that to invade Iraq. What a mistake that was.

But not for the Defense contractors and Oil companies. They are still benefitting from the Iraq war. So Bush was right. Mission Accomplished.

Meanwhile we pay the bill. We need to make the oil companies in Iraq pay the defense contractors. But would any Republican support that? No way. They want us to pay for the Iraq war. The more we go into debt, the more they own us. The more unemployment, the less they can pay us. Its all working splendedly.

only you.....

Is it just me or do others get pissed all over again everytime they're watching a t.v. program or movie that shows the twin towers in the background?

Is it just me or do others get pissed all over again everytime they're watching a t.v. program or movie that shows the twin towers in the background?

Yeah I get angry at all those who have agreed with those who decided to alter the skyline by not returning them to there previous state.

I am FAR more pissed at those who disrespect the lives that had been lost by incessantly trying to "find the truth".

I accept that 9/11 happened and that lives were lost. I don't accept the bullshit troofers.

I am FAR more pissed at those who disrespect the lives that had been lost by incessantly trying to "find the truth".

I accept that 9/11 happened and that lives were lost. I don't accept the bullshit troofers.

We all SAW the truth. I recall being naive enough to think somehow that the first plane was an accident.

well perhaps you should go fuck yourself then...Glen

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzC3QI8JenU]YouTube - Vote for Answers[/ame]

http://patriotsquestion911.com/survivors.html
300+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf33g9ep4YU]YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"[/ame]

Last edited:
xoxtoxic is pissed off at 9/11 families and survivors for their freedoms

I find it sad that people like you would encourage those whose loss has been so painful that they can't accept the reality of what happened to continue to deny that reality. The truth is that sometimes bad things happen. 9/11 happened because a rich Arab bastard was pissed that the Saudi king didn't want him to defend the kingdom. The king thought American soldiers would do a better job. No matter what they do, there is no way that any government can prevent every criminal from enacting their crimes. The only way to come close is to give up more liberty than any right thinking American should be willing to give.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back