Seriously cannot get over this disturbing 9/11 issue?

Even if there was some weakening of the steel, then the top of the tree would topple over off of the resistance of the many VERTICAL columns that run from bedrock to the top floor.

The Anti-Truths(Anti-Christs?) posting hard swaying votes against a new investigation ignore this.

Why does Richard Gage get so ridiculed by the masses like Galileo was?

That's what stupid sheeple do when the messenger brings information that questions the very core of their beliefs....even to the point of calling them conspiracy kooks, nutjobs etc and perhaps even escalating to the point where the masses of sheeple lock up the messengers.....only to find out years later what the truth is.

I just try and save the masses of sheeple in society from this shame in hopes they simply ask for a new investigation to clear up the many disturbing descrepencies...
HOLY SHIT

are you actually going to make a fucking claim like that

you need serious help, son, seek it out

Even if there was some weakening of the steel, then the top of the tree would topple over off of the resistance of the many VERTICAL columns that run from bedrock to the top floor.

The Anti-Truths(Anti-Christs?) posting hard swaying votes against a new investigation ignore this.

Why does Richard Gage get so ridiculed by the masses like Galileo was?

That's what stupid sheeple do when the messenger brings information that questions the very core of their beliefs....even to the point of calling them conspiracy kooks, nutjobs etc and perhaps even escalating to the point where the masses of sheeple lock up the messengers.....only to find out years later what the truth is.

I just try and save the masses of sheeple in society from this shame in hopes they simply ask for a new investigation to clear up the many disturbing descrepencies...

you can thank this guy..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0OrT-8gXMs]YouTube - :: Edward Bernays : on Propaganda and Public Relations ::[/ame]

HOLY SHIT

are you actually going to make a fucking claim like that

you need serious help, son, seek it out

You need to grow a braincell and attempt to gain an I.Q. point...
i would still be far above your abilities
dumbfuck

Funny how no matter where ANYONE lands on the intelligence curve EVERYONE still has this self perception of being smart......seeing this flaw in your perception makes it easy for me to ignore your narcissistic rants.

What is sad is great people are trying to keep America great and morons like you would still get to enjoy the rewards...

dumbfuck

Funny how no matter where ANYONE lands on the intelligence curve EVERYONE still has this self perception of being smart......seeing this flaw in your perception makes it easy for me to ignore your narcissistic rants.

What is sad is great people are trying to keep America great and morons like you would still get to enjoy the rewards...
^^^TPP

you morons are such liars

dumbfuck

Hey dive !.. just wondering.. does it bother you the other debwunkers are clearly better educated and more inteligent than yourself ?
no, because they arent
i just dont waste my time with you dipshits
not like they do, and it is funny to watch them rip you morons to shreds

dumb fuck

^^^TPP

I mean for gods sake man you can barely manage these pathetic four and five word post in which at a minimum two of the words will be liar or moron..who would waste time on such completely uncreative and pointless expression ?

Last edited:

^^^TPP

I mean for gods sake man you can barely manage these pathetic four and five word post in which at a minimum two of the words will be liar or moron..who would waste time on such completely uncreative and pointless expression ?
because I've measured my opponents and found them lacking, i don't waste my time and efforts on dipshit like you
just ridicule, because that's all you're worth

What I seriously cannot get over is the fact that the top floor in each building hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.

You have posted the only official depiction of what FEMA shows how core of the tower was constructed. I personally know that diagram is a misrepresentation and cannot be verified by independent sources.

Concrete can be instantly fractured to fall freely by a small amount of properly placed high explosives. Steel cannot.

Maybe this provides some clue of WHY there is so much resistence in the truth movement to the notion of a concrete core. It also should tell you that the leadership of the truth movement is FALSE.

All if the events at the WTC can be explained by using the correct building material.

Five phenomenal factors of 9-11

Another reason the false leaders of the truth movement refuse to consider the concrete core information even though it is the only core structure that can be proven to have existed from independently verified sources.

you do know there are steel rebar cages inside the disapearing concrete....one does wonder about all the twisted steel beams iin that big pile.....

What I seriously cannot get over is the fact that the top floor in each building hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.

You have posted the only official depiction of what FEMA shows how core of the tower was constructed. I personally know that diagram is a misrepresentation and cannot be verified by independent sources.

Concrete can be instantly fractured to fall freely by a small amount of properly placed high explosives. Steel cannot.

Maybe this provides some clue of WHY there is so much resistence in the truth movement to the notion of a concrete core. It also should tell you that the leadership of the truth movement is FALSE.

All if the events at the WTC can be explained by using the correct building material.

Another reason the false leaders of the truth movement refuse to consider the concrete core information even though it is the only core structure that can be proven to have existed from independently verified sources.

you do know there are steel rebar cages inside the disapearing concrete....one does wonder about all the twisted steel beams iin that big pile.....
and not even a remote sight of rebar
especially not the claimed 3" DoD steel rebar

Yes there is a partial of the core that has concrete but in the sub levels and not all the way up.

Last edited:

and not even a remote sight of rebar
especially not the claimed 3" DoD steel rebar

must be like the disapearing jet.....

what a fucking moron.....

what a fucking moron.....

this response is called debwunking...he debwunk you by calling you.. a moron..
...you have been debwunked by a debwunker
^^^^ more proof you are a fucking MORON

Forum List

Back