Seriously cannot get over this disturbing 9/11 issue?

Nov 15, 2009
What I seriously cannot get over is the fact that the top floor in each building hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.

Each building has many VERTICAL core columns that run from bedrock to the top floor. These core columns are fastened and welded together all the way up making them virtually one solid length of steel from bedrock to the top floor. They acted as if they did not even exist to provide hardly any resistance. Somehow the top floor in each building hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it even though it had to work its way all the way down through all these VERTICAL support columns.

NONE of the debunking propaganda addresses the VERTICAL core columns and actually mislead by focusing on the horizontal floor trusses.

The VERTICAL core columns are the many tree trunks of the steel structured buildings and the HORIZONTAL trusses the debunking propaganda focuses on are the tree branches of the steel structured buildings.

femacore.gif

How did our country evolve to get debunking propaganda to sway votes against new investigations....instead of just having a new investigation?

Why don't you build a structure exactly like the WTC and do a controlled demolition of it to prove your point. If it bothers you that much, wouldn't it be worth it to know if what you're saying holds water?

Why don't you build a structure exactly like the WTC and do a controlled demolition of it to prove your point. If it bothers you that much, wouldn't it be worth it to know if what you're saying holds water?
he really needs to seek out professional help before he becomes a danger to himself or others

he really needs to seek out professional help before he becomes a danger to himself or others

you are on the one on psyc- medication divecon don't deny it

you are on the one on psyc- medication divecon don't deny it
see ^^^ more TPP

troofer morons just LOVE acronyms
:lol:

No.. NIST needs to make a scale model light it on fire and watch it not collapse
they would also need to include the damage caused by the plane impacts
and for WTC7, the damage done from the tower falling onto it
and again, if the conclusions would get you fucktards to shut the fuck up, i would be all for it
but, since i know you morons dont accept facts and instead rely on your paranoid delusions to rule your life, it would be a huge waste of time and money

Sounds like an excellent idea. I will accept donations for this so you can PM me to request a P.O. Box to send your checks...:D

Last edited:

Sounds like an excellent idea. I will accept donations for this so you can PM me to request a name and address to send your checks...:D

i belive failure analysis has alredy done this as well as a structural engineering team from sf.....

Wasn't this supposed to be disintegrated?

attachment.php

What I seriously cannot get over is the fact that the top floor in each building hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.

You have posted the only official depiction of what FEMA shows how core of the tower was constructed. I personally know that diagram is a misrepresentation and cannot be verified by independent sources.

Concrete can be instantly fractured to fall freely by a small amount of properly placed high explosives. Steel cannot.

Maybe this provides some clue of WHY there is so much resistence in the truth movement to the notion of a concrete core. It also should tell you that the leadership of the truth movement is FALSE.

All if the events at the WTC can be explained by using the correct building material.

Five phenomenal factors of 9-11

Another reason the false leaders of the truth movement refuse to consider the concrete core information even though it is the only core structure that can be proven to have existed from independently verified sources.

No.. NIST needs to make a scale model light it on fire and watch it not collapse
and again, if the conclusions would get you fucktards to shut the fuck up, i would be all for it
but, since i know you morons dont accept facts and instead rely on your paranoid delusions to rule your life, it would be a huge waste of time and money

why do you have to lie like that divecon you know NIST states that other than igniting the fires the damage to wtc 7 was not a factor in the collapse and they say the fires alone were sufficient to cause the collapse

why do you have to lie like that divecon you know NIST states that other than igniting the fires the damage to wtc 7 was not a factor in the collapse and they say the fires alone were sufficient to cause the collapse
it not a lie, dipshit
if you want any test to be accurate you MUST duplicate the EXACT conditions

and its YOU that lies, dipshit
they never said fires alone did it
but that fire COULD have
so shut the fuck up with your disgusting lies

Last edited:
Even if there was some weakening of the steel, then the top of the tree would topple over off of the resistance of the many VERTICAL columns that run from bedrock to the top floor.

The Anti-Truths(Anti-Christs?) posting hard swaying votes against a new investigation ignore this.

Why does Richard Gage get so ridiculed by the masses like Galileo was?

That's what stupid sheeple do when the messenger brings information that questions the very core of their beliefs....even to the point of calling them conspiracy kooks, nutjobs etc and perhaps even escalating to the point where the masses of sheeple lock up the messengers.....only to find out years later what the truth is.

I just try and save the masses of sheeple in society from this shame in hopes they simply ask for a new investigation to clear up the many disturbing descrepencies...

Forum List

Back