seriously airlines wtf are you thinking

I'm sure it wasn't just for asking for water. THe guy was probably being a complete and utter asshole. No way they throw him off the plane jsut for asking for water.

I'm sure it wasn't just for asking for water. THe guy was probably being a complete and utter asshole. No way they throw him off the plane jsut for asking for water.
Agreed, especially given that the source that the OP linked constantly distorts and omits facts, it's right in character for 'em.

"A New York Doctor 'claims'....." yep, that's evidence enough for me! It's an outrage! Damned airlines! We should ban airlines immediately - or even sooner! Despicable, corrupt corporations stealing folks hard earned money!

The swines!

I doubt this story is true, especially since it originated in the NY Post. I've gotten water before take off, even coffee.:doubt:

They should have given him the water. What a stupid rule to say they can't pass out water before takeoff.

"A New York Doctor 'claims'....." yep, that's evidence enough for me! It's an outrage! Damned airlines! We should ban airlines immediately - or even sooner! Despicable, corrupt corporations stealing folks hard earned money!

The swines!
Swine is plural.

This story is a bit hard to believe.
Not for me. Many stupid rules exist in the airline industry. I can believe they have such a stupid rule.

on the big planes, the attendants won't let you sit in the fold down jump seats because they are reserved for attendants. Even though there's no attendant wanting to sit in it, you can't sit there while waiting for the toilet.

The doctor was asked to leave the plane after continuing to plead for water

I wonder just how unruly and disruptive the doctors pleading got to warrant kicking them off the plane.

Here's an actual transcript of the conversation:

Doctor: "Excuse me, ma'am"

Flight attendant: "How may I help you, sir?"

Doctor: "I was wondering if you might be able to spare a glass of water for my thirsty, pregnant wife?"

Flight attendant: "YOU KEEP YOUR TONE DOWN WITH ME, SIR, OR I'M GOING TO HAVE YOU REMOVED FROM THIS PLANE!"

Doctor: "Tone? But, I --"

Flight attendant: "THAT'S IT! GET OFF! GET OFF THE PLANE! RIGHT NOW! YOU TOO, PREGGO! THAT'S RIGHT! MOVE ALONG! NOW!!!"

Swine is plural.
Not when used to describe two or more people. Then swines is considered proper. :cuckoo:

Anyway, turns out the guy that may or may not have swung at Mitten (it is still unclear...he may have only yelled or bounced in his seat) is a Canadian. How funny is that that Mitten was afraid of a Canadian.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO....Huffington post......
I see they still like to sensationalize.
Good for them.
Bad for those that repeat what they say.

Forum List

Back