Seriously? A "Five Women Cain Bimbo Press Conference" In The Making ?

And let me guess ?

That surprised you.

Why would it.

its what the right does to ANYONE they dont agree with

When you become the fuel for an engine whose sole purpose is to discredit a leading contender for he position of POTUS....you had better be ready.

If D.C. wasn't the money meca you libs have turned it into, this would not be so cut throat.

Cain caused the mess many years ago you silly git.

He is now being vettedd like EVERY candidate before him.

Do you understand who has fought campaign finace reform for decades?

jesus your insane

Because the facts are not with you.

The NPR has not denied the settlements occured did they?

NPR has nothing at all do with this.

Perhaps you mean the NRA.

You are right , my appologies.

I typed in the wrong letters.

See how easy it is to accept a mistake people

There's a first for everything.

Now admit that you have no credible evidence (witness testimony is not credible evidence )that Cain did anything wrong and you may regain some credibility.

Why would it.

When you become the fuel for an engine whose sole purpose is to discredit a leading contender for he position of POTUS....you had better be ready.

If D.C. wasn't the money meca you libs have turned it into, this would not be so cut throat.

jesus your insane

Uh, that's not been proven....there you go again.

And if they want to be part of the vetting process, then they can take the beating and scrutiny that everyone else will.

Did you just call Jesus insane ?

No shit sherlock, I never said Cain was present or had anything to do with it. Quite the opposite actually.

A settlement was reached, call it whatever you wish.

YOU DONT KNOW THAT.

It is quite possible that when it was found that there were no grounds for the accusation, she was asked to resign...with a severence.
It is not an uncommon practice....especially if the accuser claimed she could no longer work there.

It is very possiblke that she felt she was harrassed.....but it was found that she was way too thin skinned and let something very minor bother her...such as a fly that accidently opened.....

Again with the semantics.

I submit that:

"she was asked to resign...with a severence."

So an agreement was reached.

It is settled.

set·tle·ment noun \ˈse-təl-mənt\
Definition of SETTLEMENT
1: the act or process of settling
2a : an act of bestowing or giving possession under legal sanction b : the sum, estate, or income secured to one by such a settlement

agree·ment noun \ə-ˈgrē-mənt\
Definition of AGREEMENT
1a : the act or fact of agreeing b : harmony of opinion, action, or character : concord
2a : an arrangement as to a course of action b : compact, treaty

Therefore my statement that a settlement agreement was reached is an accurate statement.

and you accuse ME of using semantics?

In this debate the word "settlement" is used to infer that money was paid to make the opposition happy...not that there was a "finalization".

The way I see it based on my personal experiences...

When the charges were not found to be legit, they asked for her to resign in return for a severence package of 35K.

They likely offered her two options....resign with a severence package or be fired and allowed to collect unempoloyment.

Why would it.

Proof?

True

Irrelevant

jesus your insane

Jesus' state of mind is irrelevant

You are definitely in need of an edumacation.

Gloria Allwhite is probably seeking attractive black women who will claim that they were felt up by Romney,and keep them on stand-by just in case Romney maintains his leads as Cain drops to third place.

YOU DONT KNOW THAT.

It is quite possible that when it was found that there were no grounds for the accusation, she was asked to resign...with a severence.
It is not an uncommon practice....especially if the accuser claimed she could no longer work there.

It is very possiblke that she felt she was harrassed.....but it was found that she was way too thin skinned and let something very minor bother her...such as a fly that accidently opened.....

I submit that:

It is settled.

Definition of SETTLEMENT
2a : an act of bestowing or giving possession under legal sanction b : the sum, estate, or income secured to one by such a settlement

Definition of AGREEMENT
1a : the act or fact of agreeing b : harmony of opinion, action, or character : concord

Therefore my statement that a settlement agreement was reached is an accurate statement.

In this debate the word "settlement" is used to infer that money was paid to make the opposition happy...not that there was a "finalization".

When the charges were not found to be legit, they asked for her to resign in return for a severence package of 35K.

They likely offered her two options....resign with a severence package or be fired and allowed to collect unempoloyment.

The fact is a settlement was reached and both parties were in agreement.

I submit that:

It is settled.

Definition of SETTLEMENT

Definition of AGREEMENT

Thats sort of my point.

She accepted a severence package...she may not have actually agreed to leave...she may have been forced to....in other words...she gambled for big money and lost her job over it.

Sorry....hate to play with words and all......somehow I let myslef get sucked into it and now I dont want to be wrong!

Thats sort of my point.

She accepted a severence package...she may not have actually agreed to leave...she may have been forced to....in other words...she gambled for big money and lost her job over it.

Sorry....hate to play with words and all......somehow I let myslef get sucked into it and now I dont want to be wrong!

You weren't wrong. We just had different ways of saying basically the same thing.

Let's just call it "Open Season For Attractive Over 35 Blonde's Who Need Money&Fame To Pay Off Their Massive Debts". all you got to do is call Gloria Allbitch @ 1-800-IMA-GREEDY-BIMBO

here's an idea, let's hold a press conference, the victims will be Matthews,Schultz, and Lawrence O'Butthead, and let them explain to the press and an audience why they hate and bash Black people,,and also ask them why they refused to cover the Black Panther and the Obama Solyndra Scandal.

You know what's even more amusing? For the life of me and I am being honest, I don't see what man or why any man would want to come on to any of these homely women.. One of them is fat. You have a rich man, very powerful in the civilian industry who if he wanted to, could have any woman he wanted... Money talks with a lot of women.. beautiful women.. Why the fuck would he choose these uglies? It makes no sense.

Oh please... the President of the United States chose a fat bitch in the 90's.

Do you know anything about men? Ever seen anything about men who practice infidelity?Attractive/questionable are a frequent match when sex is on the brain.

Forum List

Back