Serious Warnings

Evil never presents itself to its intended victim as anything other than warm and comforting. For some reason spirits that are of God seem cold and terrifying to people whose minds are already in disarray.

I don't agree. I was psychically open to the spirit world for some years and I could feel beings around me.
Sometimes the feelings were cold and unpleasant, but if I prayed and meditated I could feel the atmosphere lift and change to a warmth. I could tell when good spirits gathered around to protect me.
I had spiritual healing, which I felt as warmth, and a medium told me how to close my aura and protect myself.
My nervous system was like a psychic barometer for some years, before the healing corrected the problems one of which was my etheric body was loose and my chakras were misaligned.
I know from experience that evil feels cold and good feels warm to the nervous system.

Evil never presents itself to its intended victim as anything other than warm and comforting. For some reason spirits that are of God seem cold and terrifying to people whose minds are already in disarray.

I don't agree. I was psychically open to the spirit world for some years and I could feel beings around me.
Sometimes the feelings were cold and unpleasant, but if I prayed and meditated I could feel the atmosphere lift and change to a warmth. I could tell when good spirits gathered around to protect me.
I had spiritual healing, which I felt as warmth, and a medium told me how to close my aura and protect myself.
My nervous system was like a psychic barometer for some years, before the healing corrected the problems one of which was my etheric body was loose and my chakras were misaligned.
I know from experience that evil feels cold and good feels warm to the nervous system.

Did you ever consider whether if these 'spirits', good or bad, where just your own feelings or thoughts emerging from and then receding into the subconscious regions of your own brain?

Did you ever wonder if the 'spirit world' out there is really the inner world of your own mind?

Did you ever consider that these 'spirits', good or bad, where just your own feelings or thoughts emerging from and then receding into the subconscious regions of your own mind?

Did you ever wonder if the 'spirit world out there is really the inner world of your own mind?

Yes, and I still have doubts. More so now than years ago because my psychic sense seems to have deadened with age. I have not felt any spirit presences for some time. But I remember things like a voice told me I would win money on the lottery one hour before the draw.
I also remember some of the evidential messages I received from mediums over the years. I do not go to church now so I have no recent experiences to quote, but in the past I had a lot of evidence. My grandparents used to give me messages regularly. I was told things the mediums could not have known. about what I was doing.

Did you ever consider that these 'spirits', good or bad, where just your own feelings or thoughts emerging from and then receding into the subconscious regions of your own mind?

Did you ever wonder if the 'spirit world out there is really the inner world of your own mind?

Yes, and I still have doubts. More so now than years ago because my psychic sense seems to have deadened with age. I have not felt any spirit presences for some time. But I remember things like a voice told me I would win money on the lottery one hour before the draw.
I also remember some of the evidential messages I received from mediums over the years. I do not go to church now so I have no recent experiences to quote, but in the past I had a lot of evidence. My grandparents used to give me messages regularly. I was told things the mediums could not have known. about what I was doing.

Personally, if I had doubts or negative reservations about some unsubstantiated belief that cannot be explained or understood, verified or confirmed, that could put me at risk of losing my mind, I wouldn't give an inch of my mind over to it.

Forum List

Back