Serious Warnings

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
In this teaching, Mrs. Connie Giordano provides an illustration of what warnings the dead (who are now in hell) would give us if only they could. The lesson in this teaching is not to put off the repentance of sins, believing on the Lord Jesus Christ and seeking Him will all of our heart. It is with the heart that we repent, it is with the heart that we believe unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Romans 10:10

Serious Warning From the Dead

Serious Warnings From The Dead

"Grace despised is grace forfeited, like Esau's birthright. They that will not have Christ when they may shall not have him when they would." - Matthew Henry

"Hannibal, after the grand victory at Cannae, could have taken the city of Rome with comparative ease. But he neglected to improve that opportunity. When some time later he attempted to take Rome, a terrible storm prevented him from doing so. Then he is said to have exclaimed with chagrin, 'When I could, I would not, and now when I will, I cannot.' So it is with all those who delay their repentance from day to day. Having time to be reconciled to God, they will not; but if they continue to resist the grace of God, the time will come when they cannot." - Encyclopedia Of Sermon Illustrations

We all know that dead people cannot speak to the living. But, if some could come back from the dead, what would they say to us?

There are several people who we would like to imagine hearing from for, while alive, they made some bad choices from which we can learn very valuable lessons so as to avoid the same mistakes.

Let's hear what each of them has to say to us in our present day. They are as follows -
(click link above to continue reading)

In this teaching, Mrs. Connie Giordano provides an illustration of what warnings the dead (who are now in hell) would give us if only they could. The lesson in this teaching is not to put off the repentance of sins, believing on the Lord Jesus Christ and seeking Him will all of our heart. It is with the heart that we repent, it is with the heart that we believe unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

"Grace despised is grace forfeited, like Esau's birthright. They that will not have Christ when they may shall not have him when they would." - Matthew Henry

"Hannibal, after the grand victory at Cannae, could have taken the city of Rome with comparative ease. But he neglected to improve that opportunity. When some time later he attempted to take Rome, a terrible storm prevented him from doing so. Then he is said to have exclaimed with chagrin, 'When I could, I would not, and now when I will, I cannot.' So it is with all those who delay their repentance from day to day. Having time to be reconciled to God, they will not; but if they continue to resist the grace of God, the time will come when they cannot." - Encyclopedia Of Sermon Illustrations

We all know that dead people cannot speak to the living. But, if some could come back from the dead, what would they say to us?

There are several people who we would like to imagine hearing from for, while alive, they made some bad choices from which we can learn very valuable lessons so as to avoid the same mistakes.

Let's hear what each of them has to say to us in our present day. They are as follows -

Ecclesiastes 9

5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

7799a558434ce9259db013d1e000b22a.jpg

As a seasoned spiritualist I can tell you I have heard from the spirit world many times, and they say there is no hellfire, and no supreme devil. To keep preaching hellfire is an ignorant and cruel thing to do.

As a seasoned spiritualist I can tell you I have heard from the spirit world many times, and they say there is no hellfire, and no supreme devil. To keep preaching hellfire is an ignorant and cruel thing to do.

Do you believe that there are consequences for good or evil according to the type of things a person adopts as their beliefs?

To say there is no hell and no devil that deceives others into the captivity of irrational and degrading cultic practices is what is an ignorant and cruel thing to do..

Do you realize that consulting those who have died makes as much sense as consulting those who have not yet been born or picking up a twig and asking it about the future?

If you don't believe in the existence of hell or deceitful devils just ask Jeremiah what a person must do to receive eternal life.

Last edited:

…"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. "For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD;
In this teaching, Mrs. Connie Giordano provides an illustration of what warnings the dead (who are now in hell) would give us if only they could.

Last edited:

Do you believe that there are consequences for good or evil according to the type of things a person adopts as their beliefs?

To say there is no hell and no devil that deceives others into the captivity of irrational and degrading cultic practices is what is an ignorant and cruel thing to do..

I do not think it matters what people believe, they are not sent to hell for disbelief of a religious doctrine. People are judged for their actions, and they have to account for every act and its consequences. They have to account for bad action over many incarnations.

…"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. "For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD;
In this teaching, Mrs. Connie Giordano provides an illustration of what warnings the dead (who are now in hell) would give us if only they could.

In other words Mrs Connie Giordano is just guessing

See my thread ' spiritual teachings' for many links to what spirit guides have actually taught.

Last edited:
I do not think it matters what people believe, they are not sent to hell for disbelief of a religious doctrine. People are judged for their actions, and they have to account for every act and its consequences. They have to account for bad action over many incarnations.

Nonsense. Every action is preceded by a thought.

If a person adopts irrational and degrading beliefs they will degenerate into an irrational creature that says and does stupid things that injures themselves and anyone around them.

To correct this just takes a small measure of honest self examination, love of truth, and the will to aspire to life. Recognize what is false and has taken root in your mind and then extirpate it and you will be restored to a right mind here and now in this one life.

I was saying it does not matter what people believe in the context that they might be judged and sent to hell for their beliefs. This is utterly wrong.

Ecclesiastes 9

5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Samuel appeared to Saul and spoke to him from the grave. Therein how can it be that the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward, for the memory of them is forgotten? Samuel was at rest, awaiting his reward. I do not believe that Saul should not have consulted a witch who had a familiar spirit. Yet he did. Why did he do this? Because he was no longer hearing from the LORD. Saul knew that Samuel did hear from the LORD. Notice that he didn't ask the witch (because a familiar spirit cannot tell the future - only God knows the future) but rather wanted to speak to Samuel. If Saul had believed that the dead know not anything why would he have sought to speak to Samuel who was no longer alive on the earth?

It is written:

1 Samuel 28:7-20 King James Version (KJV)
7 Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.

8 And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee.

9 And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die?

10 And Saul sware to her by the Lord, saying, As the Lord liveth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing.

11 Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.

12 And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul.

13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

14 And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.

15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

16 Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the Lord is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy?

17 And the Lord hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the Lord hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David:

18 Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the Lord, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the Lord done this thing unto thee this day.

19 Moreover the Lord will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: the Lord also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.

20 Then Saul fell straightway all along on the earth, and was sore afraid, because of the words of Samuel: and there was no strength in him; for he had eaten no bread all the day, nor all the night.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

https://www.biblegateway.com/plus

because a familiar spirit cannot tell the future - only God knows the future)

I know for a fact that some spirits can see into the future. I got a five number lottery win which was enough money to buy a good computer and the spirit world gave me those numbers in advance of the draw in 1998.

When I picked the numbers I felt a presence and I was guided which numbers to pick. But they only gave me five because to give me six would have entailed bad karma.

One hour before the draw a female voice said to me "You Won'

I have never heard that voice since and never won much on the lottery, but I got that five number win, to buy my first internet ready computer, which I could not afford at the time.

I was saying it does not matter what people believe in the context that they might be judged and sent to hell for their beliefs. This is utterly wrong.

I agree with this but I see danger in opening your mind to a belief that some person is speaking for a ghost when there is no one else speaking there but the person.

Sounds like a scam, looks like a scam, why would it not be a scam?

In scripture when God speaks to people a prophet first receives a teaching in the form of a vision or a dream and, once understood, he speaks to the people and teaches them in his own natural voice everything that God had made known to him.

Do you think that any thought that arises in your own mind comes from somewhere else other than your own mind, even if you perceived female 'voices' or distinct personalities other than what you know yourself to be?.

Isn't it more likely those foreign personalities, inspired by the irrational belief of an unrestrained imagination that the dead could speak though "special people", is an unsubstantiated belief, irrational as any other, that got planted in your head while you unaware because you were being distracted and befuddled by some charlatan who could see that you wanted to believe?

I agree with this but I see danger in opening your mind to a belief that some person is speaking for a ghost when there is no one else speaking there but the person.

In scripture when God speaks to people a prophet first receives a teaching in the form of a vision or a dream and, once understood, he speaks to the people and teaches them in his own natural voice everything that God had made known to him.

Do you think that any thought that arises in your own mind comes from somewhere else other than your own mind, even if you perceived female 'voices' or distinct personalities other than what you know yourself to be?.

Isn't it more likely those foreign personalities, inspired by the irrational belief of an unrestrained imagination that the dead could speak though "special people", is an unsubstantiated belief, irrational as any other, that got planted in your head while you unaware because you were being distracted and befuddled by some charlatan who could see that you wanted to believe?

We are talking, many years of experience of many different mediums in different churches, up and down southern England, Also I attended many trance lectures at the spiritualist association in London.
I learned early on not to feed mediums with information, and never the less I had many evidential messages.

The most convincing of these was that a medium gave me a message from a brother I did not know I had who died in the war as a baby. The medium was from out of town and I had never seen her before, but she knew my brothers name and the circumstances of his death. I sad 'no' to everything she said to me and she looked crestfallen that I knew nothing about a brother. But I went home and asked my mother if she had a baby that died in the war and she said yes, and she confirmed everything the medium had said.
My mother was not a believer and she had never been to the church, and she was shocked when I asked her about the baby because she had not even told her parents or her brother.

Last edited:

So, it's made up shit to support your religious views with utterly no fact behind it. :thup;

Uncensored, she used actual historical figures and used bible scripture... she didn't invent anyone. Click the link in the OP and read the full article before you comment on what she (the author) did or didn't do. Thank you.

We are talking, many years of experience of many different mediums in different churches, up and down southern England, Also I attended many trance lectures at the spiritualist association in London.
I learned early on not to feed mediums with information, and never the less I had many evidential messages.

The most convincing of these was that a medium gave me a message from a brother I did not know I had who died in the war as a baby. The medium was from out of town and I had never seen her before, but she knew my brothers name and the circumstances of his death. I sad 'no' to everything she said to me and she looked crestfallen that I knew nothing about a brother. But I went home and asked my mother if she had a baby that died in the war and she said yes, and she confirmed everything the medium had said.
My mother was not a believer and she had never been to the church, and she was shocked when I asked her about the baby because she had not even told her parents or her brother.

Thats a very interesting story.I suppose if it happened to me I would come to believe that there is something going on there worthy of further examination. My suspicion is that she knew more about you and your family than you suspected.

My only experiences were second hand reports of what happened to other people. One was told at a very young age by a psychic that she would marry someone tall dark and handsome and when she finally did, she believed that the psychic foretold the future. My take is that her being told at a very young age that she would marry someone like that made her limit her interest to men who fit that description. Another was one who wanted to talk to her deceased mother and went to a medium who made contact only for 'her mother' to say the daughter needed to get new living room furniture. Now I realize that the lady felt that her need to talk with her mother was satisfied but, seriously, a person on the other side's only topic of concern and message from the great beyond was living room furniture? Give me a break.

How do you differentiate between someone gifted from someone delusional? I mean if you had one authentic experience does that validate every necromancer out there?

BTW If a medium of communicating with another being, are they really communicating with the dead?

What makes you think that it is not some malevolent entity in disguise, preparing you like a thanksgiving turkey to be devoured, that would have had access to such evidentiary knowledge about your deceased brother by virtue of its preternatural state?

Wouldn't that mean the necromancer was already possessed by an unclean spirit and her psychic gifts were not hers at all?

Last edited:
My suspicion is that she knew more about you and your family than you suspected.

Like I said, the medium was from out of town and I had never seen her before, and my mother had never been to the church. It is possible she knew about my family but I don't think so. For one thing I had been going to the church every week for two years before getting this message, and I had a lot of other messages about my grandparent that were also evidential, but not as much as the message that told me something I did not even know. Which discounts the possibility the medium was using telepathy.

How do you differentiate between someone gifted from someone delusional? I mean if you had one authentic experience does that validate every necromancer out there?

The spiritualist church is run by psychic people who would know if someone was an outright fake, and they would not be asked back to the church. Especially at the spiritualist association where the people running it were psychic themselves. So the standard of mediumship was high, and fake mediums were not allowed in the door.

BTW If a medium of communicating with another being, are they really communicating with the dead?

I had doubts for the first few years but I had so much convincing evidence by that time that I concluded the most likely explanation for the messages I received was that the mediums were doing what they said they were doing, and getting messages from the spirit world.

Wouldn't that mean the necromancer was already possessed by an unclean spirit and her psychic gifts were not hers at all?

It could be that we are deceived by demons, like Jeremiah believes, but I could feel some psychic energy myself and I could tell it was not evil. The energy was psychically warm and comforting, whereas evil feels cold and dark.

Like I said, the medium was from out of town and I had never seen her before, and my mother had never been to the church. It is possible she knew about my family but I don't think so. For one thing I had been going to the church every week for two years before getting this message, and I had a lot of other messages about my grandparent that were also evidential, but not as much as the message that told me something I did not even know. Which discounts the possibility the medium was using telepathy.

right, good thinking, but it does not discount the possibility that the medium was being used as a vessel through which a malevolent being could pretend to be your baby brother.

I had doubts for the first few years but I had so much convincing evidence by that time that I concluded the most likely explanation for the messages I received was that the mediums were doing what they said they were doing, and getting messages from the spirit world.

Understood. But, again, there is no reason to assume that they are not being decieved by some sort of spirit of deception.

It could be that we are deceived by demons, like Jeremiah believes, but I could feel some psychic energy myself and I could tell it was not evil. The energy was psychically warm and comforting, whereas evil feels cold and dark.

Evil never presents itself to its intended victim as anything other than warm and comforting. For some reason spirits that are of God seem cold and terrifying to people whose minds are already in disarray.

You should probably spend your time more wisely trying to understand the spirit world by first understanding the inner workings of your own mind.

Then you will become immune to the poison of malevolent beings because you will have a clear understanding about what distinguishes good from evil.

Forum List

Back