Serious time in America

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
These are serious times in America.. What the hell did we do to deserve this?
Our politicians suck. We must be crazy to sit back and watch them all take our Constitution apart along with the morons like the one mentioned in another post, Farrakhan, doing all he and his followers can do to destroy us from with in.
What's next?

Do what the rest of America has apparently been doing: Buy guns.
Agreed, this will rank as among the worst of times with the anti American Communist occupying the seat of power, who is himself surrounded by advisers who idolize Chairman Mao. There are people of limited ability who pride themselves on sidestepping a bullet when the arch Communist Van Jones stepped down from his Green Jobs Czar post. He's stiill there pulling the strings on his plan to crush America "From the top down and the bottom up" with continued access to Barack Obama. The Bolsheviks have already gained access to the Duma. Can we evict them at the stage of the infestation?

Agreed, this will rank as among the worst of times with the anti American Communist occupying the seat of power, who is himself surrounded by advisers who idolize Chairman Mao. There are people of limited ability who pride themselves on sidestepping a bullet when the arch Communist Van Jones stepped down from his Green Jobs Czar post. He's stiill there pulling the strings on his plan to crush America "From the top down and the bottom up" with continued access to Barack Obama. The Bolsheviks have already gained access to the Duma. Can we evict them at the stage of the infestation?

You're funny.

:)

Our politicians suck. We must be crazy to sit back and watch them all take our Constitution apart along with the morons like the one mentioned in another post, Farrakhan, doing all he and his followers can do to destroy us from with in.
What's next?

Get ready. If you really want to know I can tell you how to prep.

No joke. I just got my Henry Catalogue and I'm looking forward to life. Has anyone else got theirs?

Its to die for.

And whatever you do, get ready for bow.

What's next?

You tell us. Big on complaints, but I don't see any solutions.

You're funny.

:)

Not yet. Not yet. It's not time yet. The drive has to be from August and incessant.

What's next?

There are serious issues to be addressed, yes, but things are improving considerably.

And who is ‘taking apart’ the Constitution? Americans are freer now than they’ve ever been; soon all citizens will have access to all laws, as required by the Constitution.

The Constitution is very much intact, functioning as intended, in spite of efforts by the radical right and reactionaries.

I'll bet you thought we were doing better under Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush.

Don't you? :eusa_angel:

What's next?

There are serious issues to be addressed, yes, but things are improving considerably.

And who is ‘taking apart’ the Constitution? Americans are freer now than they’ve ever been; soon all citizens will have access to all laws, as required by the Constitution.

The Constitution is very much intact, functioning as intended, in spite of efforts by the radical right and reactionaries.

How on earth are more people freer now then ever before when the government micromanages more and more of our lives?

I'll bet you thought we were doing better under Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush.

Economically we were.

I certainly did a helluva lot better when Reagan and Bush II were President.

What's next?

Really?

As it stands right now, there are two things mandated by the federal government that have no precedent in our history.

1) The governmewnt has mandated that any company of a certain industry MUST offer an ADDITIONAL service, whether it wants to or not.

2) The government has mandated that an individual, from the moment it is born, must purchase or have someone purchase a product.

You dont see that as a pattern?

These are serious times in America.. What the hell did we do to deserve this?Our politicians suck. We must be crazy to sit back and watch them all take our Constitution apart along with the morons like the one mentioned in another post, Farrakhan, doing all he and his followers can do to destroy us from with in.
What's next?
We bought into divisive punditry. We spend more time politically dismissing our fellow citizens than working together to promote them. We fell for the crappy line of thinking that lets us imagine that some of our leaders are actually Communists while others are actually Corporatist. We have been dumbed down to believe only in extremest rhetoric and our natural tendencies toward coalition building and compromise have been deionized.

Everyone did better under Bush. Sadly, people fell for that "are you better off now" crap......not too difficult to fall for it during a recession...

My sister for example. She was one of those "Hope and Change....NO...I am not better off now" people.

SO I asked her....are you sure?

She said

"I am much worse off now than I was 8 years ago!"

So I asked her where she lived 8 years ago.

She was renting an apartment.

Now? (in 2008)...

"I own a condominium"

What was your income 8 years ago?

50K.

Now? (in 2008)

"85K"

What kind of car did you drive 8 years ago?

"I didnt have one."

Now?

A Volvo.

How much money did you have saved up 8 years ago for your daughters education?

"None"

Now?

"Her education is covered."

SO I asked...How are you worse off?

I swear...her response.....

"You wont vote for Obama becuase he is black."

Yup.

In President Reagan’s September 26, 1986 Speech at the Investiture of Rehnquist and Scalia, he emphasizes the importance of the idea that the Constitution is one that provides for limited government.

“They settled on a judiciary that would be independent and strong, but one whose power would also, they believed, be confined within the boundaries of a written Constitution and laws….the Founding Fathers designed a system of checks and balances, and of limited government, because they knew that the great preserver of our freedoms would never be the courts or either of the other branches alone. It would always be the totality of our constitutional system, with no one part getting the upper hand. And that's why the judiciary must be independent. And that is why it must exercise restraint.”

a. In those words, Reagan showed an understanding that most constitutional law professors do not have, that the Constitution is enforced by we the people through the system of checks and balances, and not by the unilateral actions of the Supreme Court.

The entire speech:
The Great Debate: President Ronald Reagan - September 26, 1986 » Resources » The Federalist Society

This is the prime reason that Barack Obama and his party must be replaced, and originalist justices installed.

What's next?

I don't know. What channel are you watching?

Forum List

Back