Serious Story About The State Of Today's Republican Party

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
How Long Can the GOP Hide the Crazy - Yahoo News
(snip)
I have to give the Republicans credit for one thing in this election cycle. They’ve been able to keep their crazies quiet. But the big question is: Will some GOP crazy talk seep out between now November 4? In the words of Sarah Palin, I’d have to say, “You betcha.”

We’ve recently seen some glimmers of Republican lunacy. Just last week the Arizona State Republican Party’s vice-chair, Russell Pearce, offered this gem: “You put me in charge of Medicaid, the first thing I’d do is get Norplant, birth-control implants, or tubal ligations.” Translation: forced sterilization of poor women to make sure they don’t have more babies. Pearce resigned on Sunday.

Will they implode this election season, like they did last election season, w/ their zany :tinfoil: pronouncements?

discuss...

Last edited:
Republicans and birth control......always a winner

Serious Story About The State Of Today's Republican Party

Posted in satire. The stupid is so strong

R.D :boobies: :wine: is here everyone. Gawd but that one is wound tight w/ rw hate & satire escapes her.

Last edited:
(snip)
I have to give the Republicans credit for one thing in this election cycle. They’ve been able to keep their crazies quiet. But the big question is: Will some GOP crazy talk seep out between now November 4? In the words of Sarah Palin, I’d have to say, “You betcha.”

We’ve recently seen some glimmers of Republican lunacy. Just last week the Arizona State Republican Party’s vice-chair, Russell Pearce, offered this gem: “You put me in charge of Medicaid, the first thing I’d do is get Norplant, birth-control implants, or tubal ligations.” Translation: forced sterilization of poor women to make sure they don’t have more babies. Pearce resigned on Sunday.

Will they implode this election season, like they did last election season, w/ their zany :tinfoil: pronouncements?

discuss...

Pearce is KKK, in favor of eugenics and killing off those he believes are inferior to him.

And the rest of them are just as vile and crazy as he is.

Its bad enough that any humans are this dumb and would harm women in the ways they describe but its just incredible that anyone would vote for them.

Sickos.

Last edited:
(snip)

discuss...

Pearce is KKK, in favor of eugenics and killing off those he believes are inferior to him.

And the rest of them are just as vile and crazy as he is.

Its bad enough that any humans are this dumb and would harm women in the ways they describe but its just incredible that anyone would vote for them.
agreed Ludd.....its also incredible that anyone would vote for some of the idiots your side puts out there every year....

Republicans really need to stop talking about birth control

(snip)

discuss....
That the GOP must guard against its candidates saying stupid things is in of itself sad and telling.

Of course there's a simple solution to this problem, proven to work: relegate social conservatives, Christian fundamentalists, and the extreme fiscal right to the political back seat.

Rove's head will explode if the SOCONs start to say what they really think/believe in this upcoming election :p

(snip)

discuss....
That the GOP must guard against its candidates saying stupid things is in of itself sad and telling.

Of course there's a simple solution to this problem, proven to work: relegate social conservatives, Christian fundamentalists, and the extreme fiscal right to the political back seat.
this is for you Jones until you grow some balls and defend the shit you say.....

No one on Wall St will give Turd Blossom any more money if the SOCONs blow another election. Rove's job is drown their message out in Establ Repub static.

Forum List

Back