“serious stain on Israel law books, because it authorises theft and robbery“

montelatici, et al,

Give me a break!

You still can't get it through your thick head, the reason the UN has a special law for the Palestinians, is because they caused the problem.
(COMMENT)

There are no unique laws for the benefit of the Arab Palestinians that do not apply to all. Not one single law.

Most Respectfully,
R

he has me on ignore because I have shown him to be a complete idiot in the past so I cant ask him to name this law and its date of implementation. This question usually sends him into melt down mode

You still can't get it through your thick head, the reason the UN has a special law for the Palestinians, is because they caused the problem.

Oh please! No other people or nation have ever "caused a problem".

The Moroccans illegally transferring their population, building settlements and walls in West Sahara -- no problem.

So do the Saudis into Yemen, and their seperation wall is a work of architectural art in places

430-1421230259686332861.png

Give the Pale
You are Talking about the 400 Tents I presume................compared to 100's of thousands of Illegal Zionist,houses made of concrete.on occupied Palestinian Land...Tossa

1. It says "homes", tents are not what you call homes, and the UN wouldn't send money and trucks to install tents.
2. The Jews in Judea mostly build light wooden homes that can be installed in a day. Then after the village develops they build real houses.
Wonderful what you can achieve with 0.001% of the budget balestinians get.
3.Jews in Judea are in no way illegal, they are home.
4. You mean the lands of Israel and Judea that Romans renamed, those were never owned by any govt, calling itself "Palestine"...they can't even pronounce it how can it be theirs?
Give the Palestinians Freedom and their Land back and let them evolve in a two State Solution.....the world will support them,they are an intelligent race of people.....trouble here is that YOU WON"T LET THEM,THEIRIN LIES THE REAL PROBLEM.........have a UN buffer between the States(O I FORGOT,YOU DON'T WANT THAT EITHER)and things will resolve.

You all lie because you don't want to really negotiate with the Palestinians..steve

If balestinians want any freedom they should demand it from the representatives the elected- Hamas and PA.

If you want 2 states, give Gaza and Judea to Israel, and you've got yourself 2 states- Israel and Jordan.

The world actually gets tired of their never-ending demands, terror and nothing in return. And the UN are the first to run away when things get dangerous, when the terrorists they support decide it's time for a a new round of skirt hiding.

All you have are outdated slogans the fillastinians themselves don't believe.
Arrogant Dickhead

Give the Pale

1. It says "homes", tents are not what you call homes, and the UN wouldn't send money and trucks to install tents.
2. The Jews in Judea mostly build light wooden homes that can be installed in a day. Then after the village develops they build real houses.
4. You mean the lands of Israel and Judea that Romans renamed, those were never owned by any govt, calling itself "Palestine"...they can't even pronounce it how can it be theirs?
Give the Palestinians Freedom and their Land back and let them evolve in a two State Solution.....the world will support them,they are an intelligent race of people.....trouble here is that YOU WON"T LET THEM,THEIRIN LIES THE REAL PROBLEM.........have a UN buffer between the States(O I FORGOT,YOU DON'T WANT THAT EITHER)and things will resolve.

You all lie because you don't want to really negotiate with the Palestinians..steve

If balestinians want any freedom they should demand it from the representatives the elected- Hamas and PA.

If you want 2 states, give Gaza and Judea to Israel, and you've got yourself 2 states- Israel and Jordan.

The world actually gets tired of their never-ending demands, terror and nothing in return. And the UN are the first to run away when things get dangerous, when the terrorists they support decide it's time for a a new round of skirt hiding.

Arrogant Dickhead

Yes you are as all this is is the original plan that was put into place in 1923. A two state solution with the arab muslims getting 78% of palestine and the Jews the remaining 22%. Arrogant dickheads like yourself want it all to go to the arab muslims so they wont come after you in the future, but like all mindless hordes the muslims want it all and will keep on taking until they are either wiped out or they wipe you out

Give the Pale

Arrogant Dickhead
You remind me of the Egyptian Olympic Judo fighter...so classy.

Excuse my arrogance, I've made a huge mistake, what I should've written is "RETURN back Gaza and Judea" 'cause they can't be considered giving something that's not theirs, even by Koran standard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back