Serious Revolution Started in India by Indian Police

Bear12feet

Aug 14, 2011
Indian police has started a serious revolution in India by arresting Ramdev and Anna Hazare. Millions of Indian people are marching on the streets. Same as year 1947 revolution when British left India.

Read BBC Report:

India corruption: Anna Hazare leaves jail to begin fast

Indian anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare, the 74-year-old former army driver has launched a 15-day public hunger strike at a park in Delhi. He was released from Tihar jail earlier on Friday after his arrest on Tuesday sparked mass protests across India.

Earlier Mr Hazare told supporters outside Tihar jail that Indians had not "achieved complete freedom" 64 years after independence.
"The traitors who have robbed this country will no longer be tolerated."

Mr Hazare told thousands of flag-waving supporters gathered at Ram Lila Maidan, where the fast is being held, that his fight against corruption will continue.

"The youth of this country has awoken, so a great future for this country is not far off," Mr Hazare told his supporters.

BBC News - India corruption: Anna Hazare leaves jail to begin fast

According to Obama, USA and India are good friends.

Present USA government in the biggest scam in USA history and present Indian government is the most corrupt in Indian history.

With all due respect id say he could go much longer than 15 days.
Indian companies, factories, offices, banks should shut down voluntarily for 4 days and the problem will be solved immediately.

Fasting and marching on the streets for 1 month is not required.

Streets and roads in India are empty since majority of people are watching Television and internet.

Millions of Indians are marching on the roads right now during night time. India's situation is serious.

Last edited:
This man doesn't stand for anything Gandhi stood for. Gandhi sought individuals to reform. Hazare is fighting for authoritarian power.

I'm completely against corruption in government. But you cant fight it by having the government making laws or the use of force.

The people may not be free now as he says, but following his path wont make them free either.

but following his path wont make them free either.
There are 1,200 million people in India. Atleast 120 million Indian people will have to march on the streets to end corruption.

UK population is 70 million people only. UK riots 10 days back, is no comparison to India's situation right now.

India has 3,000 Gods. Somebody born in India will change the world forever. He may or may not be a Indian.

Everybody give serious attention to India.

Here is the picture/photograph of the powerful man when he was 22 years old who will change the world forever:

V.jpg

That addressed absolutely nothing I stated. I dont know that I have any serious disagreements.

50% Indian police are terrified because there are thousands of corruption cases and serious crime cases against Indian police.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back