serious response--wise ass response

Look out for Del!! With dillo and devnell in training right behind him!!

470252621_d0fde4221a.jpg

Am I the ONLY person here without tattoos???? :eusa_angel:

Nope. I have zero.

:lol:

But seriously, couldn't we just color-code. So let's say your answer is supposed to a "wise-ass" remark, color your text in orange.

damnnnnn--theres a great idea woman but you know people who hate rules wold never play---like a certain eel I know.

Doesn't matter what "they" like. In light of certain recent events, some things are going to change a bit.

I'm sorry sir, it's not my fault they have boobie-fever. :tongue:

It's a rainy day and I'm bored.
I got to thinking that it would be cool if after a thread was posted you could respond in a serious section or a wise ass section depending on the mood you were in.
I know---'that's what I get for thinking'---carry on.

Grasshopper ... when one can see if the post is wise[ass] or a bit of wisdom ... then one has mastered the art of the ... Internet ... STANCE OF THE CRANE!

I think maybe threads need to be divided into posts by people who get tongue in cheekiness and those who don't.

I'm dead serious about that!

I got to thinking that it would be cool if after a thread was posted you could respond in a serious section or a wise ass section depending on the mood you were in.

Grasshopper ... when one can see if the post is wise[ass] or a bit of wisdom ... then one has mastered the art of the ... Internet ... STANCE OF THE CRANE!

I can tell the difference cat lady, I was just off-handidly suggesting they be separated for convenience.

Last edited:

I can tell the difference cat lady, I was just off-handidly suggesting they be separated for convenience.

Then why did you respond so seriously to my wiseass remark?

It's a rae* contest. Kind of like a staring contest but including feats of long lasting strength which are required to hold up those eyebrows.

I'm in training today.

rae* ......................... sweat* grunt*

Forum List

Back