Serious Question For the Conservatives Here Who Voted For Donald

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Something I never saw much of over the past year was discussion about Trump's blatant admissions of affairs with married women. I find this interesting, and it makes me wonder -- is adultery a conservative value?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's Trump admitting to affairs in his book, The Art of the Comeback:

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."
He also said:

"I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."
We also know that Donald began a sexual relationship with his second wife, Marla Maples, while he was still married to his first wife, Ivanka, in the months after she said he raped her.

We also know that Christian evangelists report being "very excited" about Trump's win.

Is this because adultery, affairs and sex outside of marriage are conservative values?

Have you quit beating your cat?

Something I never saw much of over the past year was discussion about Trump's blatant admissions of affairs with married women. I find this interesting, and it makes me wonder -- is adultery a conservative value?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's Trump admitting to affairs in his book, The Art of the Comeback:

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."
He also said:

"I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."
We also know that Donald began a sexual relationship with his second wife, Marla Maples, while he was still married to his first wife, Ivanka, in the months after she said he raped her.

We also know that Christian evangelists report being "very excited" about Trump's win.

Is this because adultery, affairs and sex outside of marriage are conservative values?

You should have learned this by now, the majority of those that consider themselves religious, are only religious when it is convenient to them. If another religious person is hiring? They are religious. If another religious person is a buyer and they are a seller? They are religious. If the person they favor running for President is a liar, adulterous, person who makes fun of handicap people and talks about sexual assault? They aren't religious as long as that person is a person within their political party.

• Banned

He also said:

You should have learned this by now, the majority of those that consider themselves religious, are only religious when it is convenient to them. If another religious person is hiring? They are religious. If another religious person is a buyer and they are a seller? They are religious. If the person they favor running for President is a liar, adulterous, person who makes fun of handicap people and talks about sexual assault? They aren't religious as long as that person is a person within their political party.

Absolutely. So it may be that the real conservative "value" is to only adopt morals whenever it suits them. What may serve them on Sunday, may not serve them on Monday night, when they're in bed with their neighbors wife.

• Banned

Hmm. Well, we understand the concept of forgiveness. You apparently don't.

I don't forgive sociopath scumbags. Never forget, never forgive sociopaths -- because if you do, they'll just do it again.

Hmm. Well, we understand the concept of forgiveness. You apparently don't.
the christ insanity religion= crimes on credit

I don't forgive sociopath scumbags. Never forget, never forgive sociopaths -- because if you do, they'll just do it again.

As if you have any control over what he does in the first place.

Funny, Christians get condemned for supposedly forcing their morals on other people. But here you are doing the same thing to Donald Trump.

Morality suddenly matters when it comes to people you didn't vote for or don't support. So where do you get off dictating values or morality to everyone else?

Last edited:

As if you have any control over what he does in the first place.

Funny, Christians get condemned for supposedly forcing their morals on other people. But here you are doing the same thing to Donald Trump.

Morality suddenly matters when it comes to people you didn't vote for or don't support. So where do you get off dictating values or morality to anyone?

I am only asking a question. If Christian scum are going to force feed their morals on me and everyone else, then I have a right to keep them in check to see exactly what it is they believe in and endorse.

So, I'm going to ask the question again.

If you are a conservative Christian who voted for Trump, is adultery a conservative value?

He also said:

For the millionth time trump is a liberal.

If Christian scum are going to force feed their morals on me and everyone else, then I have a right to keep them in check

You have a right to your opinion, and you, right now, are attempting to force that opinion on us by guilt tripping us over voting for Trump. Yes, he committed adultery, not denying it. But if you're going to get angry at Christians for "force feeding" their morals on you and everyone else, perhaps you should stop forcing yours on others.

Operate by your own standards.

Forum List

Back