Serious question for Republicans & Conservatives

Would you like to see a 100% Tea Party endorsed ticket?

Let's say Cruz/Palin or Palin/Cruz.

Why or why not?

No. It is would a losing ticket. If it were the Republican ticket, it might well take the record away from McGovern for the biggest loss in a presidential election. If a third party, it would take votes from the Republican and pretty much guarantee a Democratic win.

We should abolish the possibility in ANY jurisdiction of cross-party primary voting. (I refer to liberal Dumbocraps voting in GOP primaries.)

After that, I don't much care if the Tea Party happens to endorse the candidate I prefer or not. Some of the candidates I like might get solid Tea Party support. Others, less so.

As a general rule. I like the principles which the Tea Party folks advocate. I don't look to their endorsement as any kind of requirement for my vote. But it's not a dis-qualifier by any stretch of the imagination, either.

Oh, you mean Rush Limbaugh's OPERATION CHAOS from 2008, n'est ce pas?

Tell me, are you a Conservative, or not?

Because Conservatives are generally strong 10thers and for states rights and since the actual primary process is not specified in our Constitution, it falls to the states to individually decide......

But apparently, when something bothers you, then you are all for federal interference.

Too funny.

Oh, and karma can be such a bitch, dontcha know...
thinking of that wonderful Pennsylvania primary coming up in 2016....

I said we should do it, you ignorant illogical hack. I didn't say we should pass a damn Amendment.

Any State that permits it DESERVES an Operation Chaos. Those fuckwad lib Democraps do it to the GOP; they deserve it done to them.

I said NOTHING (you presumptuous twit) about a Federal enactment.
You seem angry, welcher. Must be the butthurt.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

There you go again with your stale deflection effort. You evidently cannot help but to lie incessantly.

Must suck to be you. No pun intended.

No. I'm not angry Mangey. I just keep plugging away to try to set you straight. You should pardon the expression.

Meanwhile, your transparent deflection effort notwithstanding, it is clear you can't dispute the fact that your liberal Democrat Parody engages in the cross-party primary efforts and only objects when guys like Rush suggested that others should do it back to you twerps.

Too funny how pathetic you whiners are.

Forum List

Back