Serious Question for Obama Supporters

I don't think "taxing the rich" is the answer, and I don't think most Americans(even Obama supporters) think that's thr solution.

Thanks for the reply, but I am asking about what you DO think is the answer/solution.:eusa_angel:

Get rid of the TSA
Get rid of the Dept of Education
Combine the CIA and FBI
Raise the retirement age
Look into social programs, end redundancy and eliminate programs that dont work well enough.
A 10 year plan that slowly allows the bush tax cuts to expire while making serious cuts, nothing's off the table, including defense.

Winner!

What, exactly, do you want in the forthcoming budget negotiations? After all the rhetoric about the "rich" paying their "fair share," what do you want to see regarding:

1. Expiration of the Bush Tax cuts;

2. Expiration of the Social Security tax cuts;

3. Entitlement spending cuts; and

4. Military spending cuts

All I am now hearing is "compromise" with the GOP. What are you willing to compromise? Is this too much to ask?

I only have one Question for Obama supporters.

Why did you never question his Math? He was allowed to repeatedly say he was going to Bring down the Deficit and invest in infrastructure, Teachers and Cops Etc, mostly by Taxing the "rich" a little bit more. It's a very basic Mathematical Fact that, that is impossible.

You don't understand the proposition. The goal here is not eliminating the deficit next year. The goals are:
1) Make the economy growing faster (by spending on Infrastructure, hiring back Teachers, etc.)
2) Making the rich paying their fair share.

If the above will be accomplished, the deficits will go down in the long term -- mainly because the recovering economy will rise the government revenues, but also because the rich will pay more.

What, exactly, do you want in the forthcoming budget negotiations? After all the rhetoric about the "rich" paying their "fair share," what do you want to see regarding:

1. Expiration of the Bush Tax cuts;

2. Expiration of the Social Security tax cuts;

3. Entitlement spending cuts; and

4. Military spending cuts

All I am now hearing is "compromise" with the GOP. What are you willing to compromise? Is this too much to ask?

1. Expire Bush tax cuts for the rich. Work on bringing them back to the levels they were in 60s/70s (or even 50s).
2. No cuts until the economy recovers. Instead, increase spending on infrastructure, help local governments, etc.
3. Once the economy recovers and the government revenues are back on the pre-crisis trend, then decide if more cuts/tax increases are needed.

One question I have the answer to but I seriously DOUBT YOU have any idea much less how to get the answer!
Idiot! If the tax cuts are allowed to expire, HOW MUCH additional TAX REVENUE will come in for 2014?

Idiot... I KNOW YOU have NO way to figure that out... I do! Idiot!!!

He said all that, and the only reason he is an idiot is because it's not nearly enough Revenue to solve the problem?

How about how he says Leave SS alone (it's failing and every agrees it is, It's only a matter of time)

Or how about how he thinks we can just "Drastically cut Military spending" (which is dwarfed by Spending on entitlements and welfare now) and there will be no consequences.

Gosh what I would not give to be some damn Naive again, but alas I grew out of that around 30. lol

If this country removes itself from Afghanistan and let's the Bush tax cuts expire while putting in a sensible tax and budget plan... what's the problem?

YoU know idiots like you should try to use the Internet to answer your stupid comments!!!
Down load LIKE I did this document DIRECTLY from the IRS!!! SOI Tax Stats - Individual Statistical Tables by Size of Adjusted Gross Income

Then do a little work LIKE I DID and find that the above spreadsheet shows in 2009:
A) 227,202 tax returns with INCOMES over $1 million in adjusted gross income
B) The gross adjusted gross income of these 227,202 with incomes over $1 million was $486.7 BILLION
C) The taxes these returns ACTUALLY PAID PAID directly $123.7 BILLION --- this works out to 25.4% of adjusted income paid in taxes HIGHER then any other group!
D) If the $486.7 Billion was TAXED at 39.6% which was what the rate was before Bush cut to 35% and YOU want to be returned to...
E) The total additional TAXES in 2009 at 39.6% would generate $69.7 Billion... Obama's DEFICIT in 2009 was $1.4 TRILLION!!!
F) Based on 2009 the additional TAXES at 39.6% of returns over $1 million would reduce the DEFICIT by 4.9%!!!! WOW ... BIG f...king DEal!!!

NOW I've gone and assumed that in 2010 these $1 million adjustable income increased as GDP at 3%
A) 2010 would have added $71 billion, $2 billion more then 2009!
B) 2011 added $73.2 billion or just $3 billion more then 2009
C) 2012 added $75.4 billion or just $5 billion more then in 2009!

Idiot do you understand HOW I laboriously figured out that idiots like you stupidly saying OH let tax the rich $1 million or more and that will take care of the problem as well as AFGHANISTAN!!!!
IDIOT! The IRS will collect JUST $5 billion more in 2013 by taxing these $1 million tax returns at 39.6%!!! $5 billion!

And Afghanistan???
USE the f...king Internet Idiot!!! Annual Costs of the War in Afghanistan | COSTOFWAR.COM

IN 2011 $122 billion War cost Afghanistan
2010 106.6
2009 59.5
2008 43.5
2007 39.2
2006 19.0
2005 20.0
2004 14.5
2003 14.5
2001-3 20.8

WOW Cut out Afghanistan and the DEFICIT is reduced by 8%!!!!

SO YOUR TAX THE RICH at 39.6% (dropping Bush tax cuts.. ADDS $75 billion or less the 4% of the DEFICIT~
Drop Afghanistan.. YOU cut the deficit by less then 8%... Less then 12% reduction! WOW that's impressive!!!
Dumb f...k do some analytics! THINK before yapping!

1. Bye bye Bush tax cuts and we should hang the fucks who came up with it.

2. Leave social security alone

3. Leave social programs alone

4. Drastically reduce military spending and get this country out of Afghanistan and the other pointless Middle East quagmires.

And the deficit has dropped, we’re no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Afghanistan/Iraq, We did what we could with the DoD budget. Some dragons can’t be slayed so easily.

Forum List

Back