Serious Question For Anti-Trump Folks. Where Did You Go To College?

Was there a point to this thread?

The point of the OP, probably not. The impact / conclusion however, seems to suggest that Trumpsters are anti-intellectuals

Who has concluded that, and what exactly does it mean? Are Sanders supporters 'intellectuals' because they are comprised of many stoned/stupid/perpetually adolescent college students?

I don't see how anyone can vote for any of the three major candidates left in this freak show and consider themselves 'intellectual.'

The point of the OP, probably not. The impact / conclusion however, seems to suggest that Trumpsters are anti-intellectuals

Who has concluded that, and what exactly does it mean? Are Sanders supporters 'intellectuals' because they are comprised of many stoned/stupid/perpetually adolescent college students?

Nice soap box, try reading the posts of Trumpsters and find evidence to prove they are mostly educated, thoughtful and erudite.

Since your opinion of yourself is so high, as noted by your usual captious comment, who do you propose is best suited to be the next POTUS?

Nice soap box, try reading the posts of Trumpsters and find evidence to prove they are mostly educated, thoughtful and erudite.

How does that answer any of my questions?

"How does that answer any of my questions?"

"Who has concluded that, and what exactly does it mean? Are Sanders supporters 'intellectuals' because they are comprised of many stoned/stupid/perpetually adolescent college students?"

"I don't see how anyone can vote for any of the three major candidates left in this freak show and consider themselves 'intellectual'."

I offered an opinion, based on empirical evidence - your job is not to question my opinion, but to refute it if you can.

Forum List

Back