Serious question for anti-choice Romney voters

How can you bring yourselves to vote for a man who profitted off the disposal of aborted fetuses? I realize that a man who supports a women's reproductive rights isn't exactly who you'd choose instead - but chances are there's more than 2 candidates on the ballot in your state, so its not like you don't have another choice.

So...how?

Isn't that a bit like saying we're not going to vote for the guy who set up the gas chambers for the Jews to be murdered in - but its OK to vote for the guy who made money off of disposing of the evidence - because all the other candidates have no real shot of winning?

Did you ever think that, unlike you, some people might think there is more to life than abortion?

they aint kgrill, freedombecki or the rest of the Repub Base :eusa_whistle: :lol: :clap2:

How can you bring yourselves to vote for a man who profitted off the disposal of aborted fetuses? I realize that a man who supports a women's reproductive rights isn't exactly who you'd choose instead - but chances are there's more than 2 candidates on the ballot in your state, so its not like you don't have another choice.

So...how?

Isn't that a bit like saying we're not going to vote for the guy who set up the gas chambers for the Jews to be murdered in - but its OK to vote for the guy who made money off of disposing of the evidence - because all the other candidates have no real shot of winning?

Did you ever think that, unlike you, some people might think there is more to life than abortion?
Huh?

So...how?

Huh?
Hey... I'm not a fan of the windbag... But that did make me smile.

So...how?

I thought you said this was a serious question? Now let me ask a not serious question along the same line of thought. How can those of you on the left who voted for Obama in 08 because you didn't like gitmo or the Patriot Act and a lot of the other Bush anti terror policies vote again for the man who has continued most of them gitmo is still open the Patriot Act is still in place and Obama is using drone warfare far more than Bush did will you vote for one of those other candidates on the ballot in your states?

So...how?

I thought you said this was a serious question? Now let me ask a not serious question along the same line of thought. How can those of you on the left who voted for Obama in 08 because you didn't like gitmo or the Patriot Act and a lot of the other Bush anti terror policies vote again for the man who has continued most of them gitmo is still open the Patriot Act is still in place and Obama is using drone warfare far more than Bush did will you vote for one of those other candidates on the ballot in your states?

For the black folks who voted for Obama, they did so because Obama is (half) black, and nothing else mattered. If they had seen a video of Obama raping, torturing and killing a five-year-old boy/girl, these blind brainwashed freeloaders would still have voted for him.

For the white folks who voted for him, reason and logic left the building, replaced by feeling of guilt for nothing, fear of being called racist and of political correctness. Or because they had a thrill/tingle going up their legs seeing/beholding/admiring a liar reading words on a teleprompter, written by people far smarter than him.

Funny you mention gas chambers, OohPooPahDoo. With some fans of Obama white people would not fare any better than Jews did with Hitler.

Last edited:

So...how?

How can YOU bring yourselves to proffer lies for a man who apologized to terrorists for murdering our Ambassador to Libya after the Muslim Brotherhood RTM'd (raped-tortured-murdered) him, Dr. Doh? Who in the hell do you think you are, obfuscating for the One while his toadies in Congress (Pelosi and Reid) use their last minute every day seeking ways to convert the treasury into their childrens' and sisters' wealth (Solyndra in Pelosi country, the luckless Green solar factory in Reid's Nevada).

You're helping evil people help themselves to redistribute America's treasury wealth to themselves and their families.

You for a bright guy with a doctorate degree haven't figured out what the Liberals are all about except to make Republicans into "enemies," steal our voters with lies and obfuscations.

What's in it for your enabling these asshos? A vinyard in Tuscany?

You leave the US treasury alone. :evil:

I agree with dot com on this one, becki is so blind to everything. she is on more than cool aid lol

Forum List

Back