Serious question for anti-choice Romney voters

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
How can you bring yourselves to vote for a man who profitted off the disposal of aborted fetuses? I realize that a man who supports a women's reproductive rights isn't exactly who you'd choose instead - but chances are there's more than 2 candidates on the ballot in your state, so its not like you don't have another choice.

So...how?

Isn't that a bit like saying we're not going to vote for the guy who set up the gas chambers for the Jews to be murdered in - but its OK to vote for the guy who made money off of disposing of the evidence - because all the other candidates have no real shot of winning?

How can you bring yourselves to vote for a man who profitted off the disposal of aborted fetuses? I realize that a man who supports a women's reproductive rights isn't exactly who you'd choose instead - but chances are there's more than 2 candidates on the ballot in your state, so its not like you don't have another choice.

So...how?

Isn't that a bit like saying we're not going to vote for the guy who set up the gas chambers for the Jews to be murdered in - but its OK to vote for the guy who made money off of disposing of the evidence - because all the other candidates have no real shot of winning?

Here's a serious question for you:

Why don't you stick your head up your ass.

So...how?

How can YOU bring yourself to vote for a man who voted to WITHOLD medical care for a live baby? There's something sick, and twisted about a person who would do such a thing.

I can't vote for a man who is running on a platform of more dead babies and want me to pay for the costs associated with killing those babies.

So...how?

How can YOU bring yourselves to proffer lies for a man who apologized to terrorists for murdering our Ambassador to Libya after the Muslim Brotherhood RTM'd (raped-tortured-murdered) him, Dr. Doh? Who in the hell do you think you are, obfuscating for the One while his toadies in Congress (Pelosi and Reid) use their last minute every day seeking ways to convert the treasury into their childrens' and sisters' wealth (Solyndra in Pelosi country, the luckless Green solar factory in Reid's Nevada).

You're helping evil people help themselves to redistribute America's treasury wealth to themselves and their families.

You for a bright guy with a doctorate degree haven't figured out what the Liberals are all about except to make Republicans into "enemies," steal our voters with lies and obfuscations.

What's in it for your enabling these asshos? A vinyard in Tuscany?

You leave the US treasury alone. :evil:

Last edited:

So...how?

How can YOU bring yourselves to proffer lies for a man who apologized to terrorists for murdering our Ambassador to Libya after the Muslim Brotherhood RTM'd (raped-tortured-murdered) him, Dr. Doh? Who in the hell do you think you are, obfuscating for the One while his toadies in Congress (Pelosi and Reid) use their last minute every day seeking ways to convert the treasury into their childrens' and sisters' wealth (Solyndra in Pelosi country, the luckless Green solar factory in Reid's Nevada).

You're helping evil people help themselves to redistribute America's treasury wealth to themselves and their families.

You for a bright guy with a doctorate degree haven't figured out what the Liberals are all about except to make Republicans into "enemies," steal our voters with lies and obfuscations.

Thats one of the longest-winded obfuscations/non-answers I've ever seen on this board. :eusa_eh: :clap2: Put down the con kool aid :alcoholic:

So...how?

Thats one of the longest-winded obfuscations/non-answers I've ever seen on this board. :eusa_eh: :clap2: Put down the con kool aid :alcoholic:
Project much?

Solyndra: $535 million (half a billion to pelosi family interest in 100% payback from taxpayers which Goddamned Obama called the Treasury, jumped up and down on some people's heads about getting the money fast to the sinking business.)

The Sunshine Plant in Nevada: $1.3 Billion to Reid son family interest in 100% payback from taxpayers when Green business fails.

Piggies at the trough.

The more garbage Obama pulls off and smears a little lipstick on the pig, the less taxpayers notice the thievery being pulled off by Obamabots looking to make a killing for themselves, bragging to their EU buddies how much they're doing, and how much their failure cost their kids. :eusa_boohoo:

Dot Com, you are the most useful idiot your party has to cover the butts of people who are called criminals who are not in Congress and try to steal the same amount of money.

They're worse than the Bernie Madoff, because they're not using private money to cheat the American taxpayer with, they're using hard-earned tax money.

The press is covering their butts and so are you.

How the hell do you sleep at night defending these redistributors of wealth to themselves, not the American public. You tell me how you sleep.

What does ANY of that ^ have to do w/ you voting for a guy who invested in a biz deal that profited from disposing of fetuses?

What you are doing is referred to as "obfuscation" or "redirection" because you can't/don't/won't answer the question :)

So...how?

The same way they can vote for a man who profited off the dead bodies of innocent soldiers after he disposed of them in war.

So...how?

What is this? People actually start to bring the argument to you in one thread, so you start another one and try to start anew?

So...how?

I personally can't vote for Romney because I have a brain and use it.

So...how?

Did you ever think that, unlike you, some people might think there is more to life than abortion?

So...how?

Here's a serious question for you:

Why don't you stick your head up your ass.

/He tried, but his head is to big to get through his front door.

So...how?

Did you ever think that, unlike you, some people might think there is more to life than abortion?

How can that be true when there are people who refuse to vote for Obama because he is pro choice?

So...how?

How can that be true when there are people who refuse to vote for Obama because he is pro choice?

Do you have a problem with English? I suggest you get a dictionary and look up the word some.

Do you have a problem with English? I suggest you get a dictionary and look up the word some.

I course I meant 'some' people. I didn't mean to claim otherwise.

Gee willikers, you are so smart.

I said some people might think there are other issues than abortion, and you asked how that can be since there are people who won't vote for Obama because he is pro choice.

Want to try again? Or do you prefer to slink away and pretend you are not a blithering idiot?

I said some people might think there are other issues than abortion, and you asked how that can be since there are people who won't vote for Obama because he is pro choice.

Want to try again? Or do you prefer to slink away and pretend you are not a blithering idiot?

I have an American mate who refuses to vote for Obama because he is pro choice.

I have an American mate who refuses to vote for Obama because he is pro choice.

Again, I said some. look it up.

So...how?

I'm guessing Romney invested in a company who offered such services. Not like he did this himself. Fact is, abortion is legal, so it's not "getting rid of evidence" and there is clearly a need for this considering the number of abortions each year. Whether a person supports abortion or not, there is no reason to object to proper disposal of things after a medical procedure because it's needed and should be done correctly. I cannot fault anyone for this.

I am more upset that Obama is forcing people to buy government approved insurance or face fines or jail. I think the left is going too far in forcing people to have their body fat measured whether they want to or not. It's intrusive and my disposable income will all but disappear when my rates increase because of Obamacare. Hopefully, many of us will still have a job when companies downsize. Many won't even hire because employees are too much of a liability now.

But, by all means, criticize Romney for investing in something that needs to be done. Hospitals all need to be able to properly dispose of all hazmats, so be thankful there are people able to take on that responsibility.

I hate car accidents, stabbings, heart attacks and many other things, so according to your logic, I am a hypocrite because I worked as an EMT for years and handled the consequences of those terrible things.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back