Serious Question about girl I know saying something to me

I'm female and I agree with g5000 post. :)

are 37 year old women, even single moms horny a lot of the time? I mean- are they similar to guys like me when I was 20-25?
lol. No clue. Depends on the woman, dear. But if thats what you convey to her, color her gone. She is not interested in a one night stand. She has a kid. She wants security. If you want someone horny, get someone in their 20's and even that will be iffy. Like I said..depends on the woman.

I'm not in it for that, I was just curious. I don't want to be a daddy.

are 37 year old women, even single moms horny a lot of the time? I mean- are they similar to guys like me when I was 20-25?
lol. No clue. Depends on the woman, dear. But if thats what you convey to her, color her gone. She is not interested in a one night stand. She has a kid. She wants security. If you want someone horny, get someone in their 20's and even that will be iffy. Like I said..depends on the woman.

I don't want to be a daddy.
Society will breath a sigh of relief

got her number, after I left the office I texted her. Within 60 seconds she texted me back, went back and forth. I told her we gotta grab a coffee, she said yes, soon.
Sorry no. We already decided you two aren'meant to be.. :lol:

I'm not in it for that, I was just curious. I don't want to be a daddy.
Uh oh. Then stop dating her. But tell her what you just said. You don't want to be a daddy. Be a gentleman and let her know.

I think you missed the update idiot. BTW she apologized for the bar thing. She was supposed to be working that night. Now go fuck :321::whip::talktothehand:off.

The alleged "update", you mean. We have nothing to go on but the word of an lonely, old, overweight toothless guy.

Even if you got her number and you are texting her... you asked her for coffee? WTF? Is that an old people thing? Be a man and ask her out on a date. Your lack of confidence couldn't be more obvious.​

By the time a woman reaches the age of 30, they are done bullshitting. They know what they want, and aren't afraid to say so. They aren't confused like younger women are.

If this woman is 37, she knows what she wants. Be direct with her, and she will be direct with you. Just be man enough to deal with whatever the outcome.

If she says no, your acquaintance level relationship will be unaffected. You will find she will be just as friendly as she always has been.

If she says yes, you have embarked on an adventure. Enjoy the trip!

are you a girl?
Nope, but I have dated a lot of them, and was quite successful at it once I learned how much older women appreciate not playing games. They want directness and honesty, and someone who can make them laugh.

Not all 37 year old with children are looking for a daddy for their kids.

I am 37 and have a 15 year old. You know wahts goign thru my head when I date? Is he a nice guy, will he treat me respectfully, will I have a nice time with him...after that I take it day by day since dating is such a let down anyway lol.

My child is 15. At this stage I dont see myself having any more. She is almost 18, off to college and making a life for herself. SHe is way past needing the daddy stage. Plus, she has one whom I was married to years ago and who is still in the picture.

Dont generalize lol.

I still have to wonder about people who "seriously" ask for advice on a forum such as this. I mean really, what do you expect? Good advice? :lol: Do people actually even take the advice offered? Somehow, I doubt it, so I really don't get the purpose of such a thread. Just do what you think is right, and if you really need advice, ask someone that you know and trust, not a bunch of strangers on the internet who don't care about you. :neutral:

People who ask for advice on anonymous message boards have no people in their lives whom they trust. The popularity of Ask.com proves that.

People who ask for advice on anonymous message boards have no people in their lives whom they trust. The popularity of Ask.com proves that.
Nonsense and hogwash.
They just trust the opinion of anonymous posters over anyone they personally know.

Got it.
Thanks.
Everything is not just black and white, you know. There are many here I trust with their opinions. And I like asking questions I wouldn't want my rl friends and relatives to know I was curious about...or had an ailment I am not sure of...etc etc etc. Why the hell am I explaining this to you anyway? Pfffffft.

Forum List

Back