Serious proposal for the gun control crowd

Lightning kills more Americans every year than Muslims do.

But guns, holy shit! 12,000 a year.

And the willfully blind monkeys sing, "Nothing to see here!"
Cars kill 40000 a year and yet you don't want to talk about them. Cars cause more death more maiming more injuries then firearms every YEAR. And guess what ya retard? They are not a protected right.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

See post 71.
I saw it that is why I posted that you dumb ass. You are not worried about how many people die or you would demand something be done about doctors killing patients too I believe they kill something like 200k a year UNINTENTIONALLY. You just want to disarm law abiding citizens so your lefty agenda can not be opposed. 90 percent of all murders are gang related, PLEASE be SPECIFIC and tell me what LAWS gangs OBEY?
Neither are you, we're warring all over the globe and none of it defensively. Killing is just something america and americans believe we are entitled to.

Here's the TardLogic™ of both sides in action:

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!
WE MUST BAN ALCOHOL, they said back in the 1910s.

That worked out GREAT.

Banning anything is not only useless but highly authoritative and wrong.

Like your drug "wars". But hey, what isn't war in american society.

Lightning kills more Americans every year than Muslims do.

But guns, holy shit! 12,000 a year.

And the willfully blind monkeys sing, "Nothing to see here!"
Cars kill 40000 a year and yet you don't want to talk about them. Cars cause more death more maiming more injuries then firearms every YEAR. And guess what ya retard? They are not a protected right.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

See post 71.
I saw it that is why I posted that you dumb ass. You are not worried about how many people die or you would demand something be done about doctors killing patients too I believe they kill something like 200k a year UNINTENTIONALLY. You just want to disarm law abiding citizens so your lefty agenda can not be opposed. 90 percent of all murders are gang related, PLEASE be SPECIFIC and tell me what LAWS gangs OBEY?
Neither are you, we're warring all over the globe and none of it defensively. Killing is just something america and americans believe we are entitled to.
I personally do not believe we have a serious problem with law abiding citizens illegally using firearms to commit crimes you lot IGNORE criminals which are 90 percent of all firearm violence and demand more laws restricting law abiding citizens who ARE NOT the problem.

The gun debate rages on and on with no one really changing their minds. Well, that’s sort of the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time).

With that in mind, I asked myself how we could approach this issue in a way that hasn’t been done before. There is always a solution to every problem. It’s just a matter of finding it.

So I have a completely serious proposal for the proponents of gun control. If the 2A supporters agreed to use tax payer money to have every single firearm manufactured attend an extensive and comprehensive mental health evaluation (including training firearms on the value of human life), would you then agree to allow all citizens to own any type of firearm they desire - without restriction?

(*Note that I will have 0 tolerance for trolling in this thread and will report every instance. Either answer honestly/seriously or move along to another thread)
I've said often that we need to register gun buyers, not guns.

Let me see if I can dig up my past posts.
Why don't we do that for everyone now, regardless of whether they will buy a firearm, and the people too dangerous or incompetent to possess a firearm are jailed, committed, or executed.
:dunno:

Let's just do a purge. Assume that those walking free will have access to firearms. It a given that it will happen. Prohibition does not lead to abstinence. It leads to black markets.

In the developed world, prohibition has resulted in homicide rates far, far below our own.

But nice attempt to build a straw man around my idea! :lol:

Take your gun control and shove it up your ass. Bad guys will always get guns no matter what. Look at Chicago, Baltimore, Camden. All run by Democrats with strict gun laws and still have 20 plus shootings a weekend. Gun control is working well there dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We see you bad guys shoot people all the time and what's your defense? "I was scared so I get to murder".

Don’t know. Never shot anyone in my career. Had my gun out but they were smart and put the weapons down. I didn’t need a gun, nightstick or flashlight. God gave me these big hands for a reason. You resist or put your hands on me and I did what I needed to. Never had a complaint about me in my hole career. See your a stupid fuck who is talking about 1% of cops that are bad apples. NYC has over 40, 000 cops, are some going to be bad, yes All we here is about the bad because that’s what sells. They don’t talk about all the good law enforcement does. So Assholes like you just complain to complain. You have no idea what your talking about. Until you wear the shoes and do the job, like I said before your opinion means nothing. The people who complain are too chicken shit to do the job. When your on the street you have a split second to make a decision or you get hurt or die. Fat shots like you sit there for hours and judge it. Monday morning quarterbacks. Any cop that doesn’t agree with me worked in a podunk town where they had to rescue a cat or write an accident report. They didn’t work in real towns where you worked your ass off.

The gun problem and the opioid problem have the same causes. The manufacturers of both knew they were making way, way, way more than was needed for legal purposes.

They deliberately flooded the markets in the name of chasing higher and higher profits.

You must be on the same drugs that bodidleysquat is on. That’s false and a big lie on the gun part. Bad guys don’t buy there guns at a gun store. They get them on the street, black market or steal them. There are millions of guns out there illegally. Why don’t you ask the ATF how over a thousand guns slated for destruction were stolen from there warehouse and they didn’t know until a police department called them to let them know the confiscated a gun that showed it was destroyed. Then ask Fed Ex how 3 large crates of military grade guns went missing from there warehouse which was access controlled at numerous locations, alarms and cameras everywhere. Your just another ignorant moron talking about something you have no idea about.

We see you bad guys shoot people all the time and what's your defense? "I was scared so I get to murder".
I have never been so unfortunate as to have to shoot someone, but your post indicates that you believe deadly force in self defense is not a right.

Telling.

He's a gun owner lol
Actually yeah, and permitted to carry, don't forget that. [Insert jr highish acronym here]
sure ok but when did you have to get a permit for a water pistol?

The gun problem and the opioid problem have the same causes. The manufacturers of both knew they were making way, way, way more than was needed for legal purposes.

They deliberately flooded the markets in the name of chasing higher and higher profits.
Dude we do not have a gun problem
What the data says about gun deaths in the U.S.

They are too stupid and brainwashed to grasp it. Demtards don’t get it. They never will.

Sounds like the weapon of choice for killers. Maybe that's why countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours.

Three-quarters of all U.S. murders in 2017 – 14,542 out of 19,510 – involved a firearm.

The gun debate rages on and on with no one really changing their minds. Well, that’s sort of the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time).

With that in mind, I asked myself how we could approach this issue in a way that hasn’t been done before. There is always a solution to every problem. It’s just a matter of finding it.

So I have a completely serious proposal for the proponents of gun control. If the 2A supporters agreed to use tax payer money to have every single firearm manufactured attend an extensive and comprehensive mental health evaluation (including training firearms on the value of human life), would you then agree to allow all citizens to own any type of firearm they desire - without restriction?

(*Note that I will have 0 tolerance for trolling in this thread and will report every instance. Either answer honestly/seriously or move along to another thread)

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

You demand only serious responses, no trolling but you throw up a thread proposing that all firearms attend an extensive and comprehensive mental health evaluation.

I have to admit, you have made a unique proposal! I've never heard of a proposal to give mental health evaluations of...firearms.

IF your proposal is supposed to have the PURCHASERS of firearms
attend an extensive and comprehensive mental health evaluation.

Then it is foolish, unrealistic, and unworkable.

Last edited:
Sounds like the weapon of choice for killers. Maybe that's why countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours.

Three-quarters of all U.S. murders in 2017 – 14,542 out of 19,510 – involved a firearm.

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-LP7dPJD-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

Provide a link to this supposed 19000 murders.

That’s a lie and major bullshit. Crackerjack boxes don’t have valid information

I’m pro gun and pro 2a. The only problem I see is one they won’t pay for it and too who picks the psychologist or psychiatrist. If the left hand picks them then it’s a bias opinion because there not going to pay him to pass people. It comes down to getting rid of HIPPA when it comes to gun purchases. They run a local psychological check but they don’t do a National like they do with a criminal background check. If you do a national psych check you can catch more people with psych issues.

No, you misunderstood. People will not be going to this therapy. The firearms will. The left's official stance is that guns are responsible. So let's get the guns trained in the value of human life and lets get them cleared by professional psychiatrists.

Nope. Shall not be infringed is the final answer.
You misunderstood my friend. Expand the previous posts in this post and note what was bolded in blue.

Lol love it.
#GunsMentalHealthMatters
So far, TNHarley was the only person who actually read what was written (instead of seeing what they wanted to see) and comprehend it. Thank you sir.

I can see why we have so much problem as a society when people are too lazy and too presumptuous to take the time to read what was actually written and to comprehend it.

I’m pro gun and pro 2a. The only problem I see is one they won’t pay for it and too who picks the psychologist or psychiatrist. If the left hand picks them then it’s a bias opinion because there not going to pay him to pass people. It comes down to getting rid of HIPPA when it comes to gun purchases. They run a local psychological check but they don’t do a National like they do with a criminal background check. If you do a national psych check you can catch more people with psych issues.

No, you misunderstood. People will not be going to this therapy. The firearms will. The left's official stance is that guns are responsible. So let's get the guns trained in the value of human life and lets get them cleared by professional psychiatrists.

Got. Nice. I like that. Gun psychology.

One issue that would arise is holding the psychiatrist responsible for anyone they certify who goes off the deep end at some later time and commits some crime using a firearm.
If you go back to my original post and read what was actually written, I can say with 100% absolute certainty that there is 0 chance of your concern coming to fruition. But again, it requires you to read what was actually written instead of seeing what you wanted to see in that post.

Forum List

Back