Serious proposal for the gun control crowd

The gun problem and the opioid problem have the same causes. The manufacturers of both knew they were making way, way, way more than was needed for legal purposes.

They deliberately flooded the markets in the name of chasing higher and higher profits.

The gun debate rages on and on with no one really changing their minds. Well, that’s sort of the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time).

With that in mind, I asked myself how we could approach this issue in a way that hasn’t been done before. There is always a solution to every problem. It’s just a matter of finding it.

So I have a completely serious proposal for the proponents of gun control. If the 2A supporters agreed to use tax payer money to have every single firearm manufactured attend an extensive and comprehensive mental health evaluation (including training firearms on the value of human life), would you then agree to allow all citizens to own any type of firearm they desire - without restriction?

(*Note that I will have 0 tolerance for trolling in this thread and will report every instance. Either answer honestly/seriously or move along to another thread)
Nope My rights are not up for any proposal
NO COMPROMISE
We have plenty of compromise and many die for it all the time.
I've yet to see an anti-gunner compromise.
So take your compromise and shove it up your ass.
Oh I have guns hon, permitted to carry, that's just not where I get my sense of identity or security or purpose for living from. They're nothing but tools, like a hammer or a screw driver. They are not the basis of my manhood or patsiotism.
So when have antigunners compromised Hon?
Why do you view guns with manhood? do you believe women shouldn't have a gun?
As I understand it, we should all have guns on us all the time and we have a right to murder if scared.

NO COMPROMISE
Oh I have guns hon, permitted to carry, that's just not where I get my sense of identity or security ot purpose for living from.
Same here. I taught my kids how to use firearms when our youngest was six. And she turned out to be a crack shot!

They have fired every caliber of weapon which is legal to own.
Many of us do that without getting all hysterical about it.
I get it you're one of those take a gun to the range one time and your a gun owner lol

NO COMPROMISE
Oh I have guns hon, permitted to carry, that's just not where I get my sense of identity or security ot purpose for living from.
Same here. I taught my kids how to use firearms when our youngest was six. And she turned out to be a crack shot!

Exactly.

As a gun owner, you end up rubbing elbows with a lot of real yee-haw whackadoos when you visit gun shows and firing ranges. I avoid those people as much as possible.

Either way, I don't give a rat fuck about reduced deaths, and neither do you. If public safety were truly the concern, other things would have been banned long before any gun ban.

Actually, I care very much about reduced homicides. It's very telling that you don't. But don't even think about attributing that bullshit to me.

As for "other things", there is nothing else which is as responsible for as many homicides in America than guns. Not even close.

We are losing around 12,000 people a year to homicides by guns. If Muslims were killing 12,000 people a year, you'd be calling for us to nuke the Middle East.
WRONG
Your numbers are way too high
Homicides are around 1300
The rest are police shootings and gang-related.
And disarming law abiding citizens has NO effect on gang violence since they do NOT buy firearms legally and do not follow any law about firearms.
Exactly
I hear MS-13 recruits in utero, be very very afraid.

NO COMPROMISE
Oh I have guns hon, permitted to carry, that's just not where I get my sense of identity or security or purpose for living from. They're nothing but tools, like a hammer or a screw driver. They are not the basis of my manhood or patsiotism.
As I understand it, we should all have guns on us all the time and we have a right to murder if scared.
Keep talking you're showing your true view

Exactly.

As a gun owner, you end up rubbing elbows with a lot of real yee-haw whackadoos when you visit gun shows and firing ranges. I avoid those people as much as possible.
Ditto, I'm pack animal averse.

NO COMPROMISE
Shut up you ignorant moron. NO one has EVER advocated murder as part of the 2nd amendment. By the way I will tell you just like I tell all the other gun grabbers you wanna outlaw firearms? Get an amendment passed to eliminate the 2nd or just shut up.

Either way, I don't give a rat fuck about reduced deaths, and neither do you. If public safety were truly the concern, other things would have been banned long before any gun ban.

Actually, I care very much about reduced homicides. It's very telling that you don't. But don't even think about attributing that bullshit to me.

As for "other things", there is nothing else which is as responsible for as many homicides in America than guns. Not even close.

We are losing around 12,000 people a year to homicides by guns. If Muslims were killing 12,000 people a year, you'd be calling for us to nuke the Middle East.
WRONG
And disarming law abiding citizens has NO effect on gang violence since they do NOT buy firearms legally and do not follow any law about firearms.
Exactly
So said IGOT AGUN lol

You lot should get your stories, excuses and faux justifications together.

Shut up you ignorant moron. NO one has EVER advocated murder as part of the 2nd amendment. By the way I will tell you just like I tell all the other gun grabbers you wanna outlaw firearms? Get an amendment passed to eliminate the 2nd or just shut up.
oh but he's a "GUN OWNER" LOLfucking leftist

WRONG
Exactly
So said IGOT AGUN lol
[Insert jr highish acronym here]

You should talk about what is real and not your fevered imagination.

oh but he's a "GUN OWNER" LOLfucking leftist
Oh it's labels time, argument's run aground. Can we get a "commie" here?

Well, it has become very obvious that the OP was not actually serious about his proposal. He thought he was setting a clever trap.

They never learn.

The gun debate rages on and on with no one really changing their minds. Well, that’s sort of the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time).

With that in mind, I asked myself how we could approach this issue in a way that hasn’t been done before. There is always a solution to every problem. It’s just a matter of finding it.

So I have a completely serious proposal for the proponents of gun control. If the 2A supporters agreed to use tax payer money to have every single firearm manufactured attend an extensive and comprehensive mental health evaluation (including training firearms on the value of human life), would you then agree to allow all citizens to own any type of firearm they desire - without restriction?

(*Note that I will have 0 tolerance for trolling in this thread and will report every instance. Either answer honestly/seriously or move along to another thread)
I've said often that we need to register gun buyers, not guns.

Let me see if I can dig up my past posts.
Why don't we do that for everyone now, regardless of whether they will buy a firearm, and the people too dangerous or incompetent to possess a firearm are jailed, committed, or executed.
:dunno:

Let's just do a purge. Assume that those walking free will have access to firearms. It a given that it will happen. Prohibition does not lead to abstinence. It leads to black markets.

In the developed world, prohibition has resulted in homicide rates far, far below our own.

But nice attempt to build a straw man around my idea! :lol:
/——-/ You tell ‘em Buster. BTW Homicides in England reach highest level in a decade
"Highest level in a decade."

Still far, far, far below our homicide rate, skippy.
Remove extreme inner-city homicides in Chicago, St. Louis, New Orleans, and Baltimore, then recalculate.

Here's the TardLogic™ of both sides in action:

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!
Actually you dumb ass Muslims kill thousands every year around the world and you want to IGNORE the threat.

You should talk about what is real and not your fevered imagination.
All anyone need do is look around at american society, which is why all this feverish denial is necessary heh?

Maybe you didn't realize it but you wrote like an antigun leftist
You equated a gun with manhood
and then you went with the murder opinion lol

Forum List

Back