Serious proposal for the gun control crowd

guaranteed employment,
How does someone "guarantee" employment? That is literally impossible. :eusa_doh:
free tuition,
The only way you could actually have "free tuition" is if ALL professors taught for free and did so only at public libraries or by traveling to the house of the student. Otherwise, it's not "free" at all. Someone has to pay for it. So please stop with the propaganda.

Odd. All of the anti-gun leftists have run away when I proposed firearms going through rigorous background checks and mental evaluations.

Perhaps...just perhaps...they know that guns aren't the problem and now they are panicking at the realization that their lie has been exposed.

How the Left Lies

Original photo of boyfriend grieving over his "dead girlfriend" at fake ass Las Vegas shooting

Altered photo (posted by one precenter) to conceal the fact that a DEAD GIRL is smiling and grabbing at his crotch with her right hand.

48921593846_16d70412ac_c.jpg
Can't trust ANY news now-was this from CNN?

No. It is from me.

I posted a VIMEO video that apparently cannot play in this forum, but it is worth watching. Nearly 60 people brutally murdered by automatic weapons. Nearly 600 other people injured by those weapons. And the video of the scene shows ... absolutely nothing.

WHERE IS THE BLOOD?

How the Left Lies

Original photo of boyfriend grieving over his "dead girlfriend" at fake ass Las Vegas shooting

Altered photo (posted by one precenter) to conceal the fact that a DEAD GIRL is smiling and grabbing at his crotch with her right hand.

48921593846_16d70412ac_c.jpg
Can't trust ANY news now-was this from CNN?

No. It is from me.

I posted a VIMEO video that apparently cannot play in this forum, but it is worth watching. Nearly 60 people brutally murdered by automatic weapons. Nearly 600 other people injured by those weapons. And the video of the scene shows ... absolutely nothing.

WHERE IS THE BLOOD?

This whole thing looks like fake news.

Forum List

Back