SERIOUS problem with where stimulus money is being spent!!1

Discussion in 'Humor' started by punkmother, Jul 24, 2009.

1. punkmother

punkmother Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    so a while back everybody was up in a bitch over the stimulus money buying 2 lbs of ham and cheese. turns out it was a typo on the report and it was actually a ton of 2lb hams, and the usda released a memo describing the benefits. i was ok with that because they got a good price on the ham and it sounded like they had thought out the benefits, keep food banks operating, keep prices down, etc. anyhow, here is the list:

do you guys see the real problem?

how bad was the fucking waiter that they need $351,807 to replace him or upgrade him? it can't take that much to send the fucking retard to training...or hire a new waiter. also, can you believe they straight out called the poor sap 'dumb' in a government release? jesus, i bet he feels great about life right now. luckily, i couldn't find anything that named him specifically. seriously though, federal money shouldn't be going to pay a private company
    to train an employee. clearly everybody else completed their company-required training just fine since its a singular dumb waiter.

2. Vel

Vel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,914

This is a joke right? You don't really think that the dumbwaiter in question is actually a stupid person do you?

3. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    you're making a joke, right?

Stimulus Bill posts - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009