CDZ Serious political scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a waste of time because you are clearly living in a fantasy land.

The irony is striking. You are literally saying that a president could not become a dictator due to the rule of law. Now that is really fucked in the head.

Of course, I am very patient with you low intelligence tools :banghead:

The President does not have the power to disband Congress.

However, the president does have the power to nullify the power of congress.

My question, is what happens if the president ever did such a thing?

He can scream it as loud and as often as he wants - Congress remains.

A government without military or police backing is either an anocracy or a government in exile.

Not in the slightest.
All he can do is veto bills, which Congress can override.

All that matters in politics are power.

The president is commander in chief. No matter who it is, he/she will have legions of supports, both in political and civilian life.

This thread is a waste of time because you are clearly living in a fantasy land.

The irony is striking. You are literally saying that a president could not become a dictator due to the rule of law. Now that is really fucked in the head.

Of course, I am very patient with you low intelligence tools :banghead:
You haven't been in reality yet. The President of the US does not have god like powers and with out the support of the military could not pronounce anything dealing with disbanding the Congress. You have yet to provide us with a single instance where the US Military EVER supported a rogue President.

The statement that congress has been disbanded, as presented in your OP, has no power and is meaningless
When you add the use of military force, you change the conditions of the test.

All mandates of the government are based on fiat. The law would be meaningless if there were not people to enforce it.

The president, being commander in chief, is far more powerful than congress. I do not believe a military coup would be very likely either.

The statement that congress has been disbanded, as presented in your OP, has no power and is meaningless
When you add the use of military force, you change the conditions of the test.
All mandates of the government are based on fiat. The law would be meaningless if there were not people to enforce it.
The president, being commander in chief, is far more powerful than congress. I do not believe a military coup would be very likely either.
None of this changes the fact that the President making the statement that Congress has been disbanded, in and of itself, means noting, and does not disband Congress.

For one if the president was that stupid then it is easy to assume the impeachment trial would be swift and easy. I think the word is treason.

Thread is not suitable for CDZ. When you start an OP with:

I expect to get some naive comments from this sites dumbass population (all of you), but here goes nothing.

...how on earth can expect civil discussion to follow? SERIOUSLY?

That doesn't even take into account the multiple CDZ violations in subsequent posts.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back