Serial Killers

I had a guy come through my line many times when I worked at Kmart in a bad neighborhood, he ended up being a serial killer. When he got arrested they asked people to call in if they had seen him shopping. So of course I did not thinking it was that big of a deal. The task force called me and when I wasn't home they came into my work to talk to me. I guess he had put Kmart bags around their heads after he killed the women. Kind of freaked me out!

I had a guy come through my line many times when I worked at Kmart in a bad neighborhood, he ended up being a serial killer. When he got arrested they asked people to call in if they had seen him shopping. So of course I did not thinking it was that big of a deal. The task force called me and when I wasn't home they came into my work to talk to me. I guess he had put Kmart bags around their heads after he killed the women. Kind of freaked me out!

You were an accomplice.
Never bag anything again.

shhhh!

I don't know if you still can but my friend took a class called Murder 101 at UW, the prof was one of the detectives who worked on the Bundy case. She said it was the best class she ever took. I think it would have interesting as hell.

cereal-killers-this-one-goes-out-to-all-you-spelling-nazis-o-demotivational-poster-1244216507.jpg

You were an accomplice.
Never bag anything again.

No joke. Fingerprints.

I will probably be accused of supporting murder now.

And that's why I rarely post here anymore. :)

Yer a man.
*snort*
Damn, I couldn't hold it in.
Yeah, you've been accused of lots of things by the psychic internet wannabe's.

yea, I know... I don't exist, or if I do I'm not who I say. It would just be unthinkable if a girl was a conservative... oh the horror! I think everyone should immediately post a pic of their drivers license and then we can put all this stupid shit behind us. Dr grump goes first... :lol:

But seriously, it's the stupid conclusion jumping, just to make an argument, that has driven me away. The people here are indicative of the problems with America. There's no attempt even made to understand any other point of view.

Yer a man.
*snort*

yea, I know... I don't exist, or if I do I'm not who I say. It would just be unthinkable if a girl was a conservative... oh the horror! I think everyone should immediately post a pic of their drivers license and then we can put all this stupid shit behind us. Dr grump goes first... :lol:

But seriously, it's the stupid conclusion jumping, just to make an argument, that has driven me away. The people here are indicative of the problems with America. There's no attempt even made to understand any other point of view.
and you never jumped to conclusions when it came to liberals?
If I remember correctly you started a whole thread about what you ASSUMED all liberals were like. I have no problem with but I don't feel bad for you.

Yer a man.
*snort*

and you never jumped to conclusions when it came to liberals?
If I remember correctly you started a whole thread about what you ASSUMED all liberals were like. I have no problem with but I don't feel bad for you.

You must be fucking kidding me.

Link the thread and show where I said 'ALL'.

The personal attacks on ME don't even begin to equate. Has any one ever said you're not female? That you don't have a son? That you don't love him? When people start attacking you with those kinds of remarks then you can maybe begin to see what I deal with, until then STFU.

Yer a man.
*snort*

So, let's get this straight...you're admitting to being a serial killer?

Forum List

Back