Serial Killer plagues Seminole Heights

This guy, has no preferences on who he kills. I don't know what his motivations are, and whatever they are, they're unfounded.

He's already killed an autistic kid who got off at the wrong bus stop, the latest was an elderly black man, and everybody in between. This guy needs caught.

Four unsolved murders: A night in the life of Seminole Heights

Tampa police investigate new murder in Seminole Heights neighborhood targeted by serial killer

If TPD was smart, they'd put people in the trees on watch. It's not a big neighborhood, maybe 4 square miles?

They got the guy on tape I saw on the news this morning.

This guy, has no preferences on who he kills. I don't know what his motivations are, and whatever they are, they're unfounded.

He's already killed an autistic kid who got off at the wrong bus stop, the latest was an elderly black man, and everybody in between. This guy needs caught.

Four unsolved murders: A night in the life of Seminole Heights

Tampa police investigate new murder in Seminole Heights neighborhood targeted by serial killer

If TPD was smart, they'd put people in the trees on watch. It's not a big neighborhood, maybe 4 square miles?

It is not going to be easy getting him Marion, most Serial Killers are very specific they have a type they kill and they kill only that type.

This one you mention his victims are radically different from each other and seem to be chosen at complete random, there is no pattern except he's killing them. So unless he slips up and is noticed either from someone walking the dog or whatever and/or is caught on CCTV and/or is arrested for something totally different eg. drunk and driving etc then it's not going to be easy getting this person.

"If TPD was smart, they'd put people in the trees on watch."

What is TPD? You cannot have people in trees 24/7.

The hell we can't!

^^^^ What put people in trees 24/7?

That's how America defeated the British. Doncha know? We like to be in trees.

It's a serious problem, but they could quietly put people up in trees.

I'd volunteer for a shift or 2. :rolleyes:

I'm not a LEO, though. However, there is green team. (County Sheriffs)

I was about to ask you if you are already posting from your Strategic Position up Tree # 15? :popcorn:

It's a serious problem, but they could quietly put people up in trees.

I'd volunteer for a shift or 2. :rolleyes:

I'm not a LEO, though. However, there is green team. (County Sheriffs)

I was about to ask you if you are already posting from your Strategic Position up Tree # 15? :popcorn:

I'm not trying to get shot by TPD or Green Team. :)

I worry about my area only.

Seminole Heights Killer: Tampa police release additional video from recent homicides

The police have a video of a person of interest running from the scene after a murder. But it may not be the actual killer.

What about putting more cameras out at businesses, busstops, intersections. Or asking people to all carry cell phones with one touch recording to capture any evidence if a hit occurs. Examples of similar apps:
5 Free Personal Safety Apps that Can Call For Help

By advertising a large reward for information, then anyone who knows anything would have more motivation to come forward.

If that doesn't lead to catching the killer, it might deter or reduce activity.

Seminole Heights Killer: Tampa police release additional video from recent homicides

The police have a video of a person of interest running from the scene after a murder. But it may not be the actual killer.

What about putting more cameras out at businesses, busstops, intersections. Or asking people to all carry cell phones with one touch recording to capture any evidence if a hit occurs. Examples of similar apps:
5 Free Personal Safety Apps that Can Call For Help

By advertising a large reward for information, then anyone who knows anything would have more motivation to come forward.

If that doesn't lead to catching the killer, it might deter or reduce activity.

Or carry a gun and shoot his sorry arse! These criminals have become WAY overconfident.

Sister in law lives about 20 minutes from where he's getting his victims...

kinda worrisome

I hope your sister in law is safe and also that she has a gun Will, this is why people should be armed because people never know when they are going to have to defend themselves and the best defence is a gun to shoot the fucking POS.

Shoot first, head shot not torso not knee not hand, shoot first and make it a head shot.

Head is too small a target, too mobile.

body mass.

I could get someone in the head from most distances, I am a trained Bundesheer sniper I have shot the head off a....bird from a distance of 2.5 kms so I could certainly take someone down with a straight head shot with say a Glock. If you wanted I could do a body mass take down, but I could also do a head shot take down within seconds.

Either way put it this way if the SHTF you would DEMAND to be in my Bunker darling, also in my Bunker I'll have full Martini capability :smoke:
Cool story.

Sister in law lives about 20 minutes from where he's getting his victims...

kinda worrisome

Where does sister in law live? PS: Why you no say brother?
TMI, and my wife's sister

^^^^ What is TMI?

He meant that's too much info to give out, I agree, somewhat, I guess.

Okay, really not, but whatever. I just wanted to hear a neighborhood name.

I know a guy that lives in Seminole Heights in a shotgun house. And another, and another.

Vastly different people all.

One owns his own house and is poor-ish, One is a day trader with a nice house, and the other is black and the daddy of my friend's sister's babies. I used to smokey the herbs with #3 at a closed-down school back in the day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back