Serbian basketball star: "As a proud Serbian, I'm tired of the US media demonizing Serbians"

Of course not all Jews hate them. But the Jews who run the media, the Jews in the State Department, the Jewish Democrats in the House and Senate and the Jewish advisers to Hillary Clinton do hate them. They have a monomaniacal hatred for Slavs.
They hate Serbs because they are basically 1st cousins with the Russians. ... :cool:

only 12 percent of Americans take pride in US intervention against Serbia in the Bosnian war, according to a 2014 poll

That’s because BJ Clinton took the wrong side of the war. We should had bombed the Muslims to send a message to all of them: stay out of Europe.

"Point is media coverage has to improve. I grew up in Canada and America listening to how Serbs started every war...it's ridiculous honestly.

Listen I'm not nationalistic but I love my country and I lost a lot of people in these "wars"....

Balkan region is war torn in general and every nation has their opinions on who to blame but get your facts straight....

My family went through the same shit and a lot of Serbs have similar stories... but for some reason everything is always against Serbs?

These 2 players (Switzerland soccer players Xherdan Shaqiri and Granit Xhaka) throw up Albanian signs and everyone feels sorry for them because they had to leave the country because of the war?

Of course they have to demonize Serbs, they are mainly Christian. They didn’t want to be overrun by Bosniak Muslims. They were the first warning sign to globalists that Christians would be willing to fight back and expunge Muslim filth from Europe.

Serbs?

Who the fuk ever demonized Serbs?
Maybe if we built a wall or something

Maddie Albright the Jew said "Disgusting Serbs"

But, then again I wouldn't say that's the media.

I would agree that at one time the U.S media had been fairly biased against Serbia, having neglected that the Bosnian war was about equally the responsibility of Bosniaks too.

So then they're the good guys, killing muslim scum. Thanks.
Actually the Serbs and their Russian backers lost big time when the American government backed the Muslim freedom fighters and kicked the Serbs out of Kosovo. ... :thup:
The only thing I care about is that they killed a lot of muslim scum. :cool:

Forum List

Back