Sequestration and What It Would Do to U.S. Military Power

Liberals imagine that we have no enemies and no threats so we don't need a military. Spend the money on free birth control. It's more important.

Right wingers think we should all be curled up, shaking in the corner grasping onto bibles and muskets because the boogey man is coming to get us at any second, and the only why to stop him is to spend ever single dime we possible can on the military.
To hell with the debt, less freedom and more government is what keeps up safe! Is the motto of the GOP.

Another one in the running for "stupidest post of the month". Are you baked?

and which ones are actually mandated by the consitution as a federal power?

I also love how you guys always leave out SS medicare and all the other crap.

Social Security and Medicare are not crap. I love how the Republican members of Congress want to cut the entitlements of others but leave their own in full force and effect.

What part of the constitution says the government needs to wipe peoples ass for them? Seriously, we republicans want to get back to that constitution and I hope Romney will cut deep! These entitlements are killing this nation.

It isn't the government's job to take care of you. Your family needs to do that. :eusa_shifty: How the fuck do you think conservatives think?

We want limited government!!!!

By cutting entitlements, I would think you're referring to the insane spending to weapons contractors, the rich, and give-a-ways to large corporations. If not you are nothing but an ultra-right wing hack.

Liberals imagine that we have no enemies and no threats so we don't need a military. Spend the money on free birth control. It's more important.

Right wingers think we should all be curled up, shaking in the corner grasping onto bibles and muskets because the boogey man is coming to get us at any second, and the only why to stop him is to spend ever single dime we possible can on the military.
To hell with the debt, less freedom and more government is what keeps up safe! Is the motto of the GOP.

Can't handle the truth, can you? :lol:

I wonder which one of these might be a tiny bit over bloated..:eusa_think:

discretionary_spending_fy2011.png

and which ones are actually mandated by the consitution as a federal power?

I also love how you guys always leave out SS medicare and all the other crap.

Social Security and Medicare are not crap. I love how the Republican members of Congress want to cut the entitlements of others but leave their own in full force and effect.

I want ALL, REPEAT ALL ENTITLEMENTS SLASHED!

Can't handle the truth, can you? :lol:

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit your ear off.

Forum List

Back